Seeking gamers in the Waltham, MA area.

Asmor

First Post
I'd be interested in playing. Inexeperienced, but willing to learn. :) I live in Revere, about half an hour away according to mapquest, and have my own car.

Asmor

First Post
ShadowDenizen said:
Sure.
You're welcome to sit and watch some Monday, see if our group fits your style.
Check out the Web-site (www.dangerplanetgames.com) for more info like the adress, phone #, and such.

You can contact me if you like via Email or PM for more info.

I'm afraid I actually can't do either of those, the board's email system is turned off and since I don't have one of those premium EN world account thingamajiggers I can't PM, either. :) If you could email me at itoltz@gmail.com, I'd appreciate it. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ha ha, Asmor, it's all part of our insidious plan to. . . err. . . never mind. I got nuthin'.

If you're showing up, drop me an email at kevin at kulp dot org. I'll try to be there too. It's be fun to meet.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
The trip to Waltham from the mid-Cape's (I get on Route 6 at exit 5) about 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 and a half hours with normal traffic, maybe a little less if there's no traffic. :) I went to school in Waltham, so I'm familiar with the trek from the Cape. I'd jump at this if you're still looking for folks (as I'm without a gaming group), except I work Monday nights and that's a bit of a long haul if I have to work Tuesday mornings.

Nick

Last edited:

S

shurai

Danger Planet! That is a terrific FLGS; I hope they're doing well. I used to game down there when I lived in Waltham and worked at The Construction Site. This was before I moved to the Land of Trees and Libertarians (New Hampshire). : ]

-S

JimAde

First Post
ShadowDenizen: Just wanted to let you know the link in your sig is broken. The board upgrade changed the syntax for thread links.

Later!

Remove ads