Seeking More Good D&D Music

Falcon

First Post
Hi Everyone.

I am attempting to assemble a D&D music collection for my campaign, and would like to hear from the experts :) what you all think are some good buys. I have a lot of Dead Can Dance, LotR, Carmina Burana, Clanaad, and others, and am going to buy the soundtrack to Gladiator when I gey my paycheck next week.

Soooooo....what would you all recommend for a romping good session?

Enya has a ton of great instrumental pieces on her records--right now I've got on her newest cd and am grooving to A Day Without Rain--good song. Also be sure to check out "Lothlorien" off of her first cd.

What else...try out the cds from Midnight Syndicate--they are fantastic! I have Realm of Shadows and it's just...mmm...so good. I can listen to it just for the hell of it, even when I'm not playing D&D. LotR soundtrack is an obvious choice, and gladiator is good too.

Don't forget the sound tracks for Conan the barbarian and highlander(the score that is. Queen's good an all but not exactly what you seem to be looking for).

Crothian

First Post
Soundtracks: City of Lost Children, 7th Gate, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Harry Potter, Buffy (the television show), Clerks, and Conan

Ace

Adventurer
Dragon Heart, Blind Guardian, and Dronolans Tower are all great.

You can sample them on Mp3.com for free so thats cool too.

Talvisota

First Post
Soundtracks for Conan the Barbarian, Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Army of Darkness will not disappoint.

I also used "Night on Bald Mountain" and "Prince Igor" from my Russian collection. Also worth checking out is "Pictures at an Exhibition" for a great processional march-type theme at the end.

Russian Orthodox Chants are great, too. I used it for the music of a choir of dead dwarves, once.

Talvisota

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases