• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Selling Stuff

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
As my life has become more digital and a prospect of moving soon, I am selling a bunch of stuff on eBay. Comic Trades and game books, mostly. Here is a link to what I've got so far.

Selling Stuff

I think there was a forum for this once apon a time, though I can't seem to find it now. Mods can feel free to move this where it needs to go.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
This does seem to be the forum for such posts, as I have seen other such announcements here (and even recently). I'll keep an eye on the listings for things of interest to me. Good luck with the sale and the move! :)

*edit* I see there are some Joss Whedon and Hellboy listings but also many D&D and Star Wars game books!

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Giving this post a little *bump*. Also going to ask if anyone can suggest a good comics-base message board where I can post a link as well. My RPG stuff is selling well, the comics...not so much.

It seems Comic Book Resources doesn't allow selling on their boards.

Remove ads