• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Series of Free 5th Ed Aventures comming.

Murkmoldiev

First Post
In my 31 year career as a DM of Tunnels and Trolls, Basic D and D, AD&D , 2nd ed , 3.5 , Pathfinder and now the crowning glory that is 5E I have made many adventures that have been highly rated on D&D Adventure Websites as they have rattled down the ages in their edition incarnations. I am updating them for 5E starting with :

Lair of Abrax the Evil.

A Dungeons & Dragons adventure for a party of 1st - 3rd level.

I made this adventure when I was 14 and I have converted it to 5ed , yet preserving it with the zaniness of the ideas I had back then.

It was created in the twisted yet simplistic style of the mind of a 14 year old Dungeon Master who ran a group of four players in a small town in rural Whitianga New Zealand in the year 1990.
It was originally made for AD&D and had been converted to 3.5 and pathfinder, which it never quite fit, now its coming home.

Shadowdale... Or Similar location...

A group of powerful adventurers have found the hideout of an evil mage, long thought to be dead, slain four years ago in Myth Drannor. His allies and henchmen seem to be of the lesser type, so a notice has gone up on the town notice board, giving the lairs location.
Thus, any would be adventurers could go and interfere with his evil plans by invading his evil den.

--------

PM me and when Im done I will email you the PDF, complete with Maps :)

Remove ads