Shackled City - OoC II

Verbatim

Explorer
Very true...

Also Manz, did Raven give Zeric the light crossbow she took off of the skulk when he stood watch? If so, I would like to add it to his inventory, as well as the "x" number of bolts she gave him. If not, no biggie, but if we do run across another one, I would like to place dibs on it.

Sooner or later, he will need to fire a warning shot into someone as he yells "Stop or I'll shoot"...:)

Verbatim

Explorer
Thanks amigo..:)

Will make change to his sheet asap. I think there were ten bolts, but so I will put that, but will raise/lower the # accordingly if I am wrong.

Majin

First Post
Actually I think there were 19 when all was said and done. ;) As for the skulk situation, I think it sneaking away is the most realistic option, as there was plenty of oppurtunity for it to do so, and this particular skulk didn't have much in the bravery department to begin with. ;)

Verbatim

Explorer
There you go...the unofficial confession of the hexblade Zeric....

Also, stage one in his path to his ultimate multi-class/Prc combo...:)

Hope I'm not boring you with all this Manz...

kirinke

First Post
OOC:
LoL.... Ok. So amend previous post to concentrate on the Ogre. :)
Good idea, but bloody heck, Alinis would give anything for some mini-bolt-cutters. :]

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Whoot, got someone to draw a piccie of Teleri! I think he captured her personality perfectly. :cool: :D

Attachments

• teleri with color2.JPG
    teleri with color2.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads