• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowdark opens late pledges next week!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Update as of 9:55 a.m. Pacific: 60% achieved.

giphy.gif

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
From Discord:
Kelsey Dionne said:
Shadowdark RPG PDFs are headed to EVERYONE RIGHT NOW! Check your inboxes for an email from Backerkit! I'm so, so excited to finally see these in all backers' hands. As ever, please keep me updated on any tech issues so we can get them ironed out ASAP. And see you all for the livestream at 12pm noon where we make use of these shiny new books to write a Shadowdark RPG mini-dungeon together! Thank you again, my dear stingbats and shadowdorks!!
:stingbat:

Jahydin

Hero
Yeah, I think I agree with you, that it’s less about her personally (though that’s been thrown out there in places), and more the whole tribal mentality of hardcore groups.
Just got done listening to a podcast where they speculate Kelsey is being propped up by WotC in order to invade and disrupt the OSR...

Even more puzzling, they like the rules, the art, the adventures, and seem to like her, but still weary of her success?

Reminded me of our conversation here, so had to talk about it, haha.

Just got done listening to a podcast where they speculate Kelsey is being propped up by WotC in order to invade and disrupt the OSR...

Even more puzzling, they like the rules, the art, the adventures, and seem to like her, but still weary of her success?

Reminded me of our conversation here, so had to talk about it, haha.
That’s madness. Reminds me of a friend and former coworker who thinks everything is a conspiracy by the two main US political parties. I don’t know how people can live like that, seeing the worst in everything, and assuming the worst of everyone.

Remove ads