Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Question: Could Bessy use a damaging Mage Hand from this side of the door while Juno is at the gun port?

Also, technically, if Davos manages to kill the creature with his readied action, does that mean the attacks against Juno won't have happened (since a Readied interrupts the action that triggers it)?

GreenKarl

First Post
Bessy could but I think it would would either have 1/2 or 3/4 cover OR be at Disadvantage because of he could not see it (invisible)

As for the Ready action I was thinking that also BUT the only way for Davos to use his ready action would be the mutant attacking through the hole so its iffy one way or the other. I MIGHT let him kill it with the first blow it would not hit Juno with the second attack.

Binder Fred

[MENTION=6810779]jonathonhawke[/MENTION] you could kill it dead if Davos uses a Karma point? (11 + 1d4+1 gets us that 13AC we need!)

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes new round... I was going to wait a little bit to see if [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is back online... otherwise will role for Juno later...

Binder Fred

Juno’s actions are going to be pretty central here, I think... I’d suggest one attack vs the mutant (hopefully putting it out), and then Disengage to let Davos do his thing vs the other one as it presses up against the door?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases