Shadows of Greatness, a Forgotten Realms campaign UPDATED February 1, 2008

Jubilee

First Post
In fairness, Devo told me about the relationship before I joined the game, so I've known all along - and I've been waiting to see when/if Rock would reveal it. :)

/ali

sniffles

First Post
Night of the Living Dead

As the eve of our dinner with Madu el Barake approached, it was difficult to persuade Rock to set aside his repairs on the temple of Elishar. I was obliged to be most persuasive to convince him that he should return to Lathanul's temple with the rest of our friends to prepare for the evening. In some respects people are not vastly different from horses: it requires patience and a bit of cleverness to lead them in the direction one desires.

We were transported by carriage to the residence of Madu el Barake as evening fell. As we had been told, Madu is a man of immense wealth and prestige. His home is more nearly a palace than a house. It is far more impressive than any other structure I have seen, even outshining the governor's palace in Ankhapur.

On our approach to the entrance, my friend drew my attention to a group of citizens gathering near another gate in the mansion's low wall. This group appeared to represent more of the insignificant portion of Calimport's population that is not Men, and also seemed to made up mostly of folk of meager means. We could not see from our vantage why they were gathering at that location.

On giving our names to a servant who greeted us, we were conducted to a waiting room to meet our host. Nekaya had expressed a feeling of foreboding before we departed for our appointment, and as a result we had not arrived unarmed. The servant did not ask us to set aside our weapons. Only Nekaya requested that her hakra be held aside, as it is an unwieldly blade. I bore my swords, though I had elected to wear only my enchanted bracers for protection, out of both deference to the occasion and consideration for the heat.

Our host proved to be a well-proportioned man of middle years as best I can judge the years of Men. He greeted us with great courtesy and introduced us to three other guests who would also be dining with him. These were Guyan Duus, a captain of the army, the widow Sarrima, and Pel Gorrin, an administrator in charge of the construction of roads. It occurred to me that none of these guests were of the same social class as their host, though it seemed by their behavior that all three had been guests of Madu previously and were well acquainted with him.

I noticed with interest that when we gave our names to our host Rock introduced himself by his true dwarven name rather than by the nickname he has adopted, though he had given his nickname to the servant at the entrance. He has taken to appending to himself the title Outwarden of Camber. I wonder if my friend will return there when our quest is concluded.

Before we proceeded to dinner Madu introduced two further guests, brothers Mohham and Chal. It was apparent that they had not previously been his guests. Both men looked to be of the sort who might have been waiting at the rear gate when we arrived. They had put on their best attire but their poverty was readily evident, and they were obviously ill at ease in such lavish surroundings.

When we were conducted into the dining hall we met a last dinner companion, Korah, who was presented to us as Madu's close friend and chief adviser. I began to suspect that our host had some hidden but altruistic motive for his selection of guests when he seated the widow Sarrima next to the unmarried Captain Duus.

Our dinner proceeded with pleasant small talk as we were served with a variety of dishes. The food was of quality but far less rich than what we had dined upon in the home of Remmao al-Ka.

As the dinner continued we and learned more of our dinner companions and explained our own arrival in Calimport, I realized that Osaze Mumbai was not going to be present. Liadan was obviously awaiting an opportunity to remark on this. At last Rock leaned over to murmur something to her and she spoke up, asking our host if we would have an opportunity to meet the respected holy man.

Madu explained that at present Osaze was not in residence and was not expected to return for some time. In fact, the holy man was on a quest to the palace of a powerful djinn, seeking to turn the ancient and evil being to the path of Good. I had already been impressed by what I had heard of Osaze Mumbai, but now my admiration grew greatly and I truly regretted that I could not meet him.

Liadan and Nekaya then explained what we seek regarding Covenant's quest, though without giving away too many intimate details. Liadan did explain that Covenant is her father, which did not appear to surprise Madu. He asked if all of us had some relationship to Covenant, and we each explained our reason for being on our own quest. When I mentioned my wife he indicated that he has met her, which I found curiously satisfying.

Madu told us that he in fact had the journal Liadan sought in his possession, but that only Osaze could gain access to it. He then remarked that he had something he would like to show us after dinner. When the meal concluded we courteously took our leave of the other guests. Rock then also made his departure, wishing to return to the temple of Elishar and continue his work. He has long worn an enchanted ring that allows him to work without rest and he sought to take advantage of this.

Madu conducted us to a gallery on an upper floor where he displayed many portraits. We passed a large chamber filled with unusual items from distant lands. Madu's mansion contains far less ostentatious display of wealth than the home of Remmao al-Ka, for Madu has chosen to display his wealth in the form of fine artisanship from exotic locales rather than in precious metals and jewels. It was not until we saw this display that I realized my own homeland in the Hidden Hills would be considered an exotic location by most of the folk I have encountered in my travels. Even my host did not know the direction in which Evereska lies when I mentioned my birthplace.

Our progress through the gallery came to a stop before a large painting of a vast black dragon. During our conversation over dinner, Madu had explained that he knew much of Covenant's purpose in contacting the dragon. He had also confirmed Nekaya's suspicion that the dragon and the duke of Hell who had taken the Gauntlet of Dawn were one and the same. According to Madu's tale, the duke of Hell had sought a new life as a dragon. This same dragon, Ssurathrax, was portrayed in the painting we now viewed.

At the feet of the painted dragon sat a tiny figure of a man. This, said our host, was Osaze Mumbai. Much as he now attempted to convert a djinn to the path of righteousness, he had once done the same with the black dragon. Covenant had heard of Osaze's great quest and had gone to seek him out. Together they had struggled long with the dragon, though whether by words or might of arms I am uncertain. In the end it seems that though they may not have convinced the dragon to follow the way of Good, they had persuaded him to abandone true Evil.

This tale left Nekaya perplexed, for she still holds the dragon responsible for whatever fate has befallen Covenant's company. I remarked that perhaps the dragon should not be blamed. It seems that many forces have ranged themselves against the completion of Covenant's quest.

As we viewed the painting and the other items displayed in the gallery, we were suddenly disturbed by the arrival of two servants. This would not have been remarkable but that they both appeared to be ill. Liadan exclaimed that they were not living at all but had been turned to foul undeath! I rushed forward to defend against them, but before my blades could strike Liadan had summoned Lathander's righteous hatred of undead to end their repellent semblance of life. As they fell a sinister dark energy exuded from their bodies.

Liadan examined the corpses and found that one of them had been pierced by a poisoned dart. She called out a warning to our companions. Then Nekaya cried out that more such unliving zombies had appeared in the display chamber, and Liadan hurried to the paladin's side. I remained where I was to guard against further intrusion.

As I stood watching over the fallen servants, I felt a sting followed by a burning sensation at my throat. When I put my hand to my neck my fingertips came away bloodied. Then I caught a glimspe of a strange hunched creature with a long face and a coarse mane, holding a wooden tube in its clawed hands. This creature faded from sight before I could react. Alarms began to sound throughout the mansion. A terrible feral howling filled me with dread.

Devo: "The prophecy makes a vaguely coherent sentence."
Jubilee: "So it sounds like you!"

Zora: "I got dizzy for a second."
Devo: "I hope it wasn't my GMing. That's usually nauseating."

Hedrin: "Pakkin brought a bow to dinner?!"
Zora: "No wonder he was quivering."

Zora

First Post
Journal entry 1/12/07

Dear Grandfather,

Nearly copperless but happy, I have purchased a great many supplies for the repairs to the temple of Elishar. I made sure to buy enough that there would be a fair supply of extra materials plus the tools left over for the caretakers to have when I’m finished.

I was planning on going to the dinner with Madu el Barake directly from working in the temple, yet Telemnar convinced me to return to the temple of Lathanul to wash up first. As it turns out, I don’t think Madu would have cared about my appearance, but I did not wish to appear rude. A carriage was sent to transport us to Madu’s home, which turned out to be an even bigger manse than that of Remmao al-Ka.

All sorts of people were being allowed entrance into Madu’s home, even the poor and downtrodden of Calimport. I’m not sure as to why, but it was good to see someone of Madu’s obvious wealth and status caring for the less fortunate.

I am thankful neither Madu nor his guards were upset that I wore my armor and my hammer. Nekaya-Re had mentioned on the way to Lathanul’s temple that she felt uneasy as if ill omens were about. I decided to prepare myself for the possibility of evil, although I left much of my gear back in my room.

Besides, it’s always comforting to have you by my side, Pepa.

I have to be honest and say that I did not pay much attention to the conversations around me, as I was mentally cataloging and planning the repairs I could get done before my departure tomorrow to retrieve my armor. I did notice that Madu is quite healthy for a man of his years. He had just returned from Chult where he does much business in local artifacts and items of local art.

When he asked us about ourselves, I made the conscious decision from now forward to introduce myself with my birth name, rather than my chosen name. It is time to forget the worries of the past and be true to myself.

Finally, I had to nudge Liadan into asking about Covenant, as I wearied of the endless pointless conversation that abounded.

It turns out that Osaze kept a copy of the journal of Covenant here, but only he would be able to access it. Liadan asked to be able to try, as it was important to us. Madu agreed as Osaze was currently on a quest in the great waste to try to convert an ancient Djinn to the side of Good. A truly remarkable feat if he can succeed.

At this time, Madu said he had something he wanted to show Liadan, and I begged forgiveness as I took this opportunity to depart back to the temple of Elishar to continue my work. I’m just not of the type to take all of this information and try to piece the puzzles together. My friends have the intelligence for that, not I. I prefer to work with my hands.

No sooner had I gotten to the edge of the grounds than I got my chance to do just that: work with my hands.

I noticed what looked like a struggle off in the distance on the grounds and as I pointed it out to one of the guards, it stopped. We went to investigate when I noticed with my dwarven vision that two shapes were shambling towards us. I immediately told the guard that there were undead about and to warn and protect Madu.

I have to say that my reaction was not as calm as I would have liked, as I drew my hammer and with all of my strength slew the both of them. On closer inspection, it looked to be two of Madu’s servants who had been turned into mindless undead. I had not intended to use such force, but their shambling shapes reminded me so of my poor friends in Camber at the end. My heart nearly skipped a beat at the mere thought of that time.

It was all I could do to contain my rage.

I headed into the mansion to warn my friends, my heart pounding so hard I swore everybody could hear it. Upon entering, I could see a few more of the servants shambling about, and told the guard to go to Madu and warn him.

I figured my friends could take care of themselves, but who would protect the rest of the servants?

I hope I made the right choice.

sniffles

First Post
A Dark Night

Our host had joined me to observe what occurred in the fountain room. As whistles shrilled and iron bars clashed together to alert his servants of danger, he exclaimed that he must go to see to their safety. As he began to move down the corridor toward the stairs I fell in beside him, intending to accompany him and see to his defense.

As we approached the point at which Liadan stood, she peered out through the glass onto the terrace and exclaimed that she thought she saw someone. She opened the glass door with the purpose of seeing more clearly, then flinched away from the opening as one might when another person pushes through a doorway. She looked about her with concern though nothing could be seen at that moment.

A breath later one of the flickering demons appeared beside her and attacked her, though I could not see the form of the demon's strike. Liadan groaned and staggered. I sprang forward to let the demon meet my blades and then retreated back to Madu's side.

We stood opposite the entrance to the gallery and I could see Nekaya rushing another demon within that room, while a third demon menaced Pakkin. Near me, Liadan summoned Lathander's righteous flames down upon the demon that had wounded her and it vanished from sight. Within the room I saw another demon appear at the feet of the preserved elephant that dominated the gallery space.

Across the gallery lay another door admitting onto a second corridor. In the opening a demon now appeared and began to shout in a hissing, incomprehensible tongue. In the center of the room a shape formed. It took the appearance of a huge skeletal beast on two massive hind limbs, counterbalanced by a long tail. A pair of incongruously tiny forelimbs scarcely larger than a man's arms curled next to its fleshless breastbone. Its' head was as large as a horse's body and its' massive jaws were filled with teeth like long knives.

Curiously this skeleton was covered in sooty black powder. The beast lowered its great skull and opened its jaws wide as though to roar its fury at us, but as it lacked lungs with which to produce sound all that occurred was a cloud of black powder exuded from its trembling neck bones.

Madu hurried into the gallery chamber and removed a large scimitar-like blade from a rack mounted on one wall. Concluding that perhaps our host did not need my aid, and that the demon mage who had summoned the skeletal beast was a greater threat, I darted across the gallery to meet the mage. A demon hiding behind a statue struck me a blow. The skeletal creature made a futile snap of its jaws at me as I passed.

When I approached the demon wizard it chanted strange syllables and held out one clawed appendage toward me as if to direct its spell with more force. For a heartbeat I felt my lungs filling as though I drowned, but the sensation passed. I spat out a mouthful of brackish water and let the mage feel the edges of my swords.

Behind me I heard Liadan call the light of Lathander down on the skeletal creature. It rushed her and attempted to swallow her, but without flesh its throat could not hold her captive.

My opponent shouted forcefully and a pool of some burning green liquid formed at my feet. Through an entrance at the end of the corridor, my dear friend Rock suddenly appeared and raced up to the demon, striking it a mighty blow.

I felt my self weakening under the effects of numerous wounds I had hardly noticed before. Then a sensation of warmth spread through me and I realized that the stalwart pact Liadan had blessed each of us with previously had come into play.

A ray of Lathander's light shot across the gallery and seared the flesh of the mage. He toppled to the floor. I made certain he would not rise again with a quick thrust of Brimstone's point. But at that moment a second, much larger demon rose up through the floor, vanished, then reappeared next to me. I felt my knees weaken and my muscles lock for a moment, then another wave of arcane energy filled me as my enchanted ring thrust off the effect of his spell.

Behind the large demon Rock's face darkened with fury. Knowing that my friend could hold off the creature longer than I could in my present state, I withdrew into the gallery and took up a position opposite the elephant, drawing a potion of healing from my pouch.

As I swallowed the potion, I observed that Madu had moved to a chest near where I stood and had taken a small box from within it. My attention was drawn away from him by the impressive sight of the skeletal beast exploding into a heap of bone dust when Liadan struck it again with Lathander's divine light. Then Madu activated some trigger on the box and a ray of magical energy shot out and struck a nearby demon.

Erim had entered the gallery with sword in hand, but it was magic that he employed to eliminate another demon. He then made his way across the chamber to go to Rock's aid. I heard the sound of glass shattering and hoped it did not presage any harm to my dwarven friend. Then Nekaya approached me in the brief lull in battle and prayed for Elishar to heal me.

As Elishar's light filled me, I glanced toward the second corridor and saw a dire sight: a ghostly shape surrounded by shadowy energy had begun to arise from the corpse of the demon mage. The insusbstantial form seemed to laugh as it floated upward. The black energy surrounding the ghost seemed to pull at it as though trying to draw it down toward the floor.

A baleful voice emerged from the spirit, gloating as it condemned us. Then it chanted a single strange word, "Nalfeshnee". As it repeated this word a disturbing buzzing sound filled the air.

Rock stepped into the gallery, announcing that his foe had fled. Liadan quickly extended Lathander's mercy to all of us. Erim explained that "nalfeshnee" was the name of a type of fearsome demon, far worse than the creatures we had been struggling with. I uttered a silent prayer of gratitude to Corellon Larethian for saving me and steeled myself for further battle.

The buzzing that had accompanied the ghost's pronouncement had now become a throbbing pulse. Rock identified the source as coming from the lower level of the palace. To speed our descent, Erim conjured an opening in the floor and we floated down with the aid of magic.

The throbbing sound now resembled the beat of a vast heart. It was not difficult to determine that it came from a room we had passed on our earlier tour of the palace, a room filled with crates and containers of treasures our host had recently brought from Chult.

Before entering the storeroom we paused for Liadan to extend Lathander's blessing to us, imbuing our weapons with holy energy. We could now see an evil greenish glow shining from the room. On stepping inside I observed a green crystal floating in mid-air, spinning in place. Behind me Erim chanted the familiar words of his spell of hasty movement. I drew my enchanted stone from my pouch and set it spinning about my head, then summoned Brimstone's flames with a word.

Inside the room suddenly appeared a vast bulk, its grotesque tusked head pressed against the high ceiling. The storeroom filled with a foul odor. I noted with vague curiosity that this hideous demon had incongruously small wings attached to its broad back. The demon's lips curled into a hideous semblance of a smile and it began to chuckle.

To be continued...

Quips & Quotes:

Devo: "Want to know how much you missed the turn check by?"
patv: "He'll taunt you with it later."
sniffles: "He's taunting you with it now!"

Jubilee: "Can we have the succubus instead?"
Devo: "She charges extra."

Zora

First Post
Journal entry 1/26/07

Dearest Pepa,

I proceeded further into the mansion, intent on protecting Madu’s servants from the atrocities running around.

Upon coming upon some more of them shambling up to me, I came to realize that I could not be positive they were undead, so I tried to subdue them rather than slay them. In my heart I did not want them to be the walking dead. I did not want to relive those last days in Camber.

Sadly, what I want and what is do not always see eye to eye. They were truly undead, as my attempts to merely render them unconscious had no effect. I know this to be a trait of the undead.

Yes, Pepa, I know I just admitted that not all of my father’s training was for naught. What will the world come to?

Actually, Darkness. That’s what the world will come to if we cannot finish Covenant’s quest or find Covenant himself to finish it and help to stave off the coming Shadows.

But I digress. It’s amazing where your mind can wander when it wants to. I continued down a hallway and discovered two servants who had not been turned and escorted them until we found a room where there were the people we had dinner with what seems like an eternity ago. Also coming upon Madu’s assistant, Rohar, I left them in his competent care to find a safe place as I heard a thunderous booming coming form the floor above. Rohar showed me a servants staircase which I used to make my way upwards to where my friends were.

I opened the doorway to the upper floor to find some demonic looking creature standing next to binding its wounds. I ignored it for the shaman demon creature that created pools of acid under both Telemnar and myself. Luckily for me, my southern brethren had previously gifted me with a ring to ward off much of the acid, or it could have been much worse. Dropping my hand axe, I pulled the magic-absorbing rod with my left hand, I rushed forward and put much of my strength into a telling blow that staggered the shaman just before Liadan’s telltale light seared him from the next room. As Telemnar made sure he would not rise again, a larger demon sprung into existence out of thin air and rushed my friend, hurting him greatly and causing the both of us to stop in our tracks from his mighty presence.

Telemnar was looking mightily wounded at this time and I could see I needed the big one’s attention to be focused on me. I dropped the rod, and gripping my hammer with both hands, let a cocoon of cold rage surround me. This I knew would also put my mind and my resolve locked into place in Dumathoin’s life-giving stone.

I attacked with fury, hoping to garner this thing’s ire and attention. Luckily it worked, however now is when I learned something of their abilities: they can go invisible. He disappeared right in front of me and reappeared close by while his companion –who I had ignored- tried something similar, shooting small darts no doubt coated with whatever sinister agent had turned those helpless servants into foul mockeries of life.

What they had not counted on was my extensive training of my senses so as not to be caught unawares. Their attacks did not hurt me as I rushed the big one once again. After having my hammer glance off his armor again and again, he vanished through the floor.

During this time, the shaman’s body had been spasming and convulsing horribly as a spirit of the demon shaman rose from the body to float above it. A darkness pooled below it and was clawing at the spirit, attempting to drag it down. He said something about worshiping something of Madu’s, but that it would kill us all. Then he repeated the word “Nalfashni” three times before the darkness finally claimed its final reward for whatever dark pact the shaman had made in his life.

Erim mentioned that “Nalfashni” was a type of demon much worse than we had just faced. I could hear a thumping like a heartbeat coming from somewhere within Madu’s mansion, and made my way towards it.

As we got there, there was a green crystal hovering in the air and glowing to the time of the heartbeat. I threw my hammer at it but it disappeared!

At that moment, a huge monstrosity appeared in the place of the crystal with a huge tusked head, small wings disproportionate with its body, and an inherently evil intelligence in its eyes. It chuckled malevolently as I wrapped myself again in a cold cocoon of rage.

So intent was I on the creature that I almost missed my hammer when it suddenly reappeared…

sniffles

First Post
Demons in the Desert

When it beheld us the nalfeshnee ceased its ominous chortling and asked if we sought converse or battle. I doubt that any of my friends could think of any subject on which they would wish discourse with a demon. Nor could I. Nekaya exclaimed that the demon should return whence it came, to which it responded that it did not know where it was and thus could not retrace its journey.

Rock ended this brief conversation with a cry of rage and rushed the demon, bounding up onto a crate to wield his hammer and axe against the infernal interloper. Nekaya followed him, her hakra blazing with the golden light of Elishar.

Erim then hurled a spell that caused a blast of intense sound to shatter various objects surrounding the demon, showering it with fragments of plaster from the high ceiling. He then moved to face the demon with his sword. From the doorway Liadan brought Lathander's holy light to bear to sear the demon's unholy flesh.

I reflected for a moment that it might be unwise to place myself within reach of a foe three times my height when I was not fully girded for battle. But this thought did not deter me. I sprang up onto a crate myself and let the demon feel the sharp edges of Melanna and Brimstone. The demon dealt me a backhand blow with one massive arm but there was little strength behind the swing.

Then the nalfeshnee lowered one arm toward the floor and a burst of eldritch energy spread from it like the ripples from a pebble tossed into a still pool. I felt the energy wash over me without effect, but I heard Erim curse as this infernal wave stripped him of the arcane haste he had extended to all of us before we entered the room.

None of my other friends appeared in any way discomfitted by the demon's effort, which appeared to disconcert it. It vanished abruptly, reappearing in the corridor and racing up the stairs to the mansion's second floor. Rock and Nekaya pelted after it. Erim took flight, sprouting a pair of feathered wings, and rose up through the opening he had earlier made in the floor of the upper storey.

As I raced up the stairs behind my friends, I heard the demon let forth a baleful howl. In response three smaller demons appeared upon the steps. The nalfeshnee then chanted a spell in some infernal tongue, but this seemed to me to have no effect.

The three new arrivals exuded an energy I found painful. But far worse was their stench. Once I inhaled it I was unable to prevent myself from spewing forth the fine repast our host had so lately served. Unable to withstand the discomfort, I withdrew up the stairs.

As I stood there gasping and retching, I watched in awe as a blow from Erim sent the nalfeshnee crashing to the floor. One of the other demons abruptly appeared nearby. This time I was able to resist the nauseating effect of its foul odor and leaped to the attack. It collapsed and faded from view.

I jumped down through the opening in the floor to approach the two remaining demons from behind. When I sprang at a second demon it vanished with a cry. Liadan had scorched it severely with a column of flame just before I struck.

With all four demons eliminated we now saw Captain Guyan arriving with a troop of guardsmen. Rock warned them of the danger of the mysterious assassins and they set off to search the mansion. Once Liadan had extended some of Lathander's grace to us to heal our wounds, we set about searching the bodies of the fallen attackers.

The mages were able to determine that a bird-skull necklace, a feathered cloak, a breastplate and a spear borne by the assassin shaman were all of a magical nature. These we gave to Madu, who offered to have wizards determine their properties on our behalf out of gratitude for our efforts to defend his home.

We then made our farewells to our host, leaving him to see to his remaining guests and servants. We arranged to return at a later time so that Liadan might seek to obtain her father's journal.

On the following day, after some hours spent assisting Rock in repairs at the temple of Elishar, I joined the rest of my companions in returning to Madu's mansion. Rock did not choose to accompany us. Madu kindly made time to see us despite his buy schedule.

He conducted us to a nearly empty suite of rooms, which he explained were the chambers of Osaze Mumbai when that worthy is in residence. In one large chamber we were shown a metal plate inset into the center of the floor. Beneath it we glimpsed a compartment shielded by a barrier of brilliant light.

Dimly discernible beneath the light was the shape of a book. This then was the tome Liadan desired. She knelt and prayed solemnly to her god for his blessing in her efforts to pass the wards that guarded the book. But though the barrier did not harm her when she touched it, neither did it permit her access to the book.

Nekaya then joined her prayers with Liadan's in the hope that the power of two gods might succeed where one had failed. But whatever enchantment held the journal, neither Lathander nor Elishar saw fit to remove it.

Disappointed, we retired to Madu's library. We had already concluded that our next course must be to seek out the palace of the djinn and contact Osaze Mumbai directly. Madu showed us an ornate map of the desert with the location of the djinn's residence clearly indicated. He also gave to us a map containing a simpler designation of this location, and a letter of introduction to a guide who would be able to conduct us into the desert to seek the palace.

He then showed us the items the wizards had examined. The bird-skull necklace and feathered cloak proved to contain enchantments that would aid a mage in casting spells. These were taken by Liadan and Nekaya respectively, and Nekaya gave to Liadan a cloak she already possessed that was of similar effect to the feathered cloak but less powerful. The breastplate and spear were both also magical but did not offer any useful arcane ability to anyone in our party. Madu offered to purchase them himself so that he might sell them.

Once again we bade him farewell, assuring him that were it in our power we would return to tell him how our tale continues. Now Rock, Liadan and I must prepare to travel to meet the dwarves while the rest of our companions await us here in Calimport.

Devo: "The demon's got big monkey arms."
Zora: "Nobody flings those."
Devo: "Oh poo."

Hedrin: "I shoot him in the demon hole."

Hedrin: (singing) "Summon chanted evening, you may eat a stranger..."

sniffles

First Post
The teleport to meet the dwarves was intended to be resolved via email prior to our next session tomorrow, but unfortunately other commitments have prevented this from occurring. Once this part of the adventure has been detailed I'll post it here.

Remove ads