• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Greyhawk Campaign

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Sleep? Your actualy going to be able to sleep? Gilda says to Brenbold. I'll probably be paceing all night long thinking about the morning.

Gilda excuses herself and goes up to her assigned room where she passes out as soon as her head hits the pillow.

OOC: assuming introductions were done all around

"Gilda's right, we are running out of nights in town, sleep can be done on the road..... and with the Lady feeling not up to my offer, I guess another woman in the town of Greyhawk will get to enjoy my company this night. I bid you all farewell until the morrow, may your night be as pleasent as mine will be."

With that the bard is up and gone as quickly and galiently as he arived. Giving one final bow before closing the door behind him.

ferretguy

First Post
Looking at Brenbold, Lavorisian smiles Waking up at dawn is definitly part of the plan my short friend, I just feel that this would give me time in the morn' to get back to nature for a little while before meeting once again.
Lavorisian then heads upstairs to his room to meditate and refress the image of the man he will be hunting.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I've got such a headache from that bump. I don't think I can even manage to have the inspiration necessary in order to scribe more of these spells. I'll just have to wait until something comes along and I can really remove my writers block. I'm literally stoppered."

Jade Solstar

First Post
After walking around the bar as though it were a regular inspection of sorts, Frick makes his way to the door and locks it, placing a large iron shod wooden bar across the inside. He then places his hand in the middle and chants something and the door glows a light blue for only a moment.

As he makes his way behind the bar Frick proclaims "Well it is off to bed with me, I have lots of work tomorrow..."

Frick left a tray of cheese, fruit and sweetbread on the bar along with a few half full bottles of wine in case any one should have a late night craving or is still hungry.

shaff

First Post
once frick is done with the nigtly rituals, Gremag finishes his excellent bottle of wine, and then finishes up the dishes. He walks back into the dining room, grabbing a bit of the cheese layed out and chomps on it. He will stay up and chat with whoever is still awake, until they decide to go to bed, or until around 1 in the morning, whichever comes first.

Jade Solstar

First Post
[DM- Unless anyone has anything special they want to do before morning my next post will be the breakfast bell and I will need your lists of provisions also.]

maddmic

Explorer
Brenbold follows suit and head off to bed once his tankard is empty. Early in the morning he wakes and prepares his list.

OOC:
Just the regular stuff, making sure not to forget a keg of ale. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
"All I'll be needing is mayhaps a small scrapbook to record the journey in, some preserves to keep my rations from tasting too much like saltpork and hardtack, and plenty of water. I get thirsty very easiliy."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads