• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Greyhawk Campaign

ferretguy

First Post
OOC: I'm ready whenever you are Sirrah.....

Early in the morning Lavorisian will rise and try to find a way to the roof. If there is a way availible he will go up to watch the sun rise and offer praise to Ehlonna (woodland goddess) and try to get a good look around from the vantage point that the inn gives. If not he will leave the inn in the morning (around 5) to do some early morning exploration when the city isn't so crowded (not for anything in paticular, but if he does find something that piques his curiosity he will follow up on it) He will be back at the inn before the 10 o'clock meeting.

shaff

First Post
Gremag prepares breakfast and brings it to everyone. It is sausage with a few slices of ham, and eggs.

OOC: I just need some more food things, like batter for flapjacks, more ham and sausage, bacon, bread, a few bottles of fine wine, vegetables, more exptic spices, such as garlic and sage.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Rising early Gilda will prepare her spells and write the letter to her family letting them know she is going on an actual adventure and that she loves them all very much.

Basic spell load:
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Mage Hand, and Light.
1st Level: Color Spray, Summon Monster 1.

After that she will get dressed in her traveling clothes and come down for breakfast.

Last edited:

Jade Solstar

First Post
For those who ahven't risen yet, you are awakened by the ringing of a loud clear bell coming from downstairs...You can make out the smell of freshly cooked sweetbread and bacon.

As you come down the stairs you can see that everyone is slowly making their way to the table for break fast, with Grimag setting a plate of freshly cooked food in front of you when you take a seat.

After everyone has made it to the table, Frick comes in through the front door and grinning broadly says "Well then, good morning my young adventurers! I hope you were able to sleep comfortably and I see Grimag has already made break fast for you, good, good! Now I just need to get your lists of provisions and I'll see to get em' for you so you can be on your way sooned than later. But first let me have a taste of this fine food before I get started."

Frick then takes a seat and begins to eat very heartily of the food arrayed on the table.

[DM-I just wanted to make sure everyone gets their "lists" in before I have Frick "fill the orders".]

ferretguy

First Post
Coming downstairs from his morning rituals, Lavorisian joins the others for a light breakfast. Many thanks for this Breakfast, Gremag. I do wonder what you will be able to prepare on the road. Master Frick, here is all I would require on this journey, Handing his short list to Frick, Lavorisian settles back to enjoy his food.
OOC: List is 40 Arrows (longbow), 3 Sunrods(if availible or 15 torches if not)

shaff

First Post
"oh your quite welcome, and do not fret, I will be able to cook almost anything I can cook here while we are out there, as long as I have light.... Which reminds me, Frick, I will also need a nice lantern some oil."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Cid worries quite a bit about packing up enough water, "Are there any towns on the way, I came here from the other direction, and I have no idea what lies ahead. I think I may have come from Delrune most recently, but I was quite lost, and this bump on my head has me a bit off. I certainly hope you plan to pack enough clean water, I don't want to drink anything that could be impure. Hmmm... if only my divinity would imbue me with the magic to create water as I needed it, now that would be an absolutely amazing trick!"

Majin

First Post
Damien steps lightly down the steps, catches Lav's eye and nods to him and takes it a seat and starts having a little breakfast. He watches the rest of the party busy themselves with Frick and their lists. Having everything he needs and assuming the party will take care of the rest he sits quietly, awaiting the time for them to depart.

The door to the tavern is opened very quickly causing quite the rukus. Mercuchio strides in his smile beaming from pointed ear to poined ear. He does a little jig as he approches the breakfast table. "Sorry for leaving you all so early last night duty called, and again this morning which explains my tardiness." The hlaf-elf says this with a laugh enjoying his own merryment maybe a little too much. "Ahh breakfast hmmm well I already had mine, but for the sake of our cook I will have a bite and tell him how it is." He beams the award winning smile at Gremag and sits down, taking a huge portion of everything and eating vast amounts in every bite.

maddmic

Explorer
OOC: Sorry all, my internet connection has been having some problems the last 3 days.

IC:
Brenbold comes down the stairs bright and early. He promptly hands his list over to Frick and begins eating. He seems to be the typical dwarf choosing to eat rather noisily and drinking ale at seemingly every waking moment.

OOC:
His list will consist of pretty much Dwarven ale. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads