• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows Over Camelot - Sunday morning

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
How about a game of Shadows Over Camelot?

Sunday morning, 10 am, Fairfield Inn lobby. The game takes 1 -2 hours to play and accomdates up to 8 players. Best with at least 5. We could play one or two games before heading over to the picnic (that I assume will happen this year).

Fairfield is one block NW of the convention center on the NW corner of Maryland St. and West St.

1. Brent
2. Rozanne
3. Josh
4. TroyXavier
5. Irish Brat
6. Mark
7. Kitesh
8. ppz

alternates

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Are you planning to attend the picnic? And if so might you be bringing this game along?

I'd love to play if you are.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
We will attend the picnic. We can bring the game, but it's not a good outside game; too many card decks that wind will play havoc with.

I'll do a weather check before we head over, and if it's ok then I'll bring the game.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
We will attend the picnic. We can bring the game, but it's not a good outside game; too many card decks that wind will play havoc with.

I'll do a weather check before we head over, and if it's ok then I'll bring the game.

Good point about the weather. If we weather is such that you can't bring it then I'm sure we can find something else fun to do like stare at Rozanne.

Remove ads