[Shameless self-promotion]Ask Shinobi Killfist!

Forrester

First Post
My name is Shinobi Killfist.

I have climbed the highest mountain and swum the deepest ocean, both in the same day and without a bathroom break. I once defended a village of midgets from rampaging psionic half-dragon illithid ogres using nothing more than a half-empty flask of holy water and a small lathe. They sang songs in my honor, after which I asked them to stop, quickly. In my spare time I make masterwork weapons in less than half the time projected by a careful reading of the PHB. All the women call me Treetop Lover, and all the men just call me ‘Sir’. I am the Alpha and the Omega, as well as the Beta and the Zeta on the second Monday of every month. To know me is to fear me, to fear me is to love me, to love me is to need me, and to need me is to wonder whether I can find the time to fit you into my busy schedule.

I can fit you into my busy schedule. I have cut the hair of kings and queens, and am always left a hefty tip. I am a poet, a painter, a sculptor, and have killed more men than God. Last summer I arm-wrestled a titan. I have eaten troll, dragon, and demon, and washed it down with the blood of the Tarrasque. I can throw large objects with no range penalty. I once talked a high-level diplomat into giving me all of his magic items. He thanked me for my company afterwards, and we went for a beer. It was on him.

I help old women across the street, whether they want to cross the street or not. I have never missed in combat. To relax, I knit +5 scarves. I once sold one of my toenails for fourteen gold pieces. Children ask me to autograph their foreheads. I spontaneously combust every twenty minutes, and it does wonders for my complexion. I take 20 on untrained Knowledge checks. Women consider most of my body parts to be epic-level magic items. I once looked into a Mirror of Opposition, but my double was too scared of me to come out.

My name is Shinobi Killfist. I am a demigod, a Ninja Extraordinaire, and the best damn advice columnist on the Prime Material Plane. And I am here to help.

So what do you want to know?

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Shinobi: Who would win in a fight

Captain James T. Kirk (Circa Star Trek V)

or David Lee Roth armed with a bottle of Kerosene (Circa Van Halen's 1984)?

And please, don't flip out and just kill everything.

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Douane said:
Yeah, all nice and good, but do you have the Real Ultimate Power ?
Folkert [ducks and runs]

Are you kidding? I ooze Real Ultimate Power. I still remember the time I sold an archmage a pint of my armpit sweat for twenty-thousand gold pieces. He figured he could use them as the main material component for a few dozen potions of Super-Heroism. Smart guy.

Teflon Billy said:
Shinobi: Who would win in a fight

Captain James T. Kirk (Circa Star Trek V)

or David Lee Roth armed with a bottle of Kerosene (Circa Van Halen's 1984)?

And please, don't flip out and just kill everything.

*sigh* If we're lucky, they'll kill each other.

Now c'mon, people. I'm here to share my 36Wis with you. Don't look a gift Shinobi in the mouth (unless you want to see a perfectly formed set of teeth). I'm here to give ADVICE, dammit, not answer stupid trivia questions.

Shinobi

Last edited:

Morrow

First Post
Dear Shinobi Killfist,

All I really want to do is settle down with my very own tribe of fanatically loyal goblin followers, meet a nice goblin girl, and start sireing dozens of goblin children. Well, that and plenty of zombie minions to do the heavy lifting and give me an occasional foot massage. But Maglibuyet keeps sending me off on these lousy missions. Now he's got me chasing after some snot nosed kid for who knows what reason. Is that really a fitting job for a powerful and loyal follower in the prime of his life? I don't think so. Powerful clerics shouldn't have to look after the children.

How do I get the boss to let me settle down and enjoy the good life?

Thar, cleric of Maglibuyet

ejja_1

First Post
Dear Shinobi

I secretly got a thorax peircing and have so far been successfull hiding it from mom and dad, if they new they would feed me to the Kraken!
How can I tell them without being used for bait?

Theeqwa

shilsen

Adventurer
Dear Shinobi Killfist,

You didn't mention what race you are, but considering the description, you must be an elf. Am I correct?

<Hums innocently to self while waiting for answer>

Shard O'Glase

First Post
shilsen said:
Dear Shinobi Killfist,

You didn't mention what race you are, but considering the description, you must be an elf. Am I correct?

<Hums innocently to self while waiting for answer>

I suspect you might get smited.

Remove ads