Shard defeats Kerall

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall has heard of the tournament and thinks it is a good moment to prove himself.

Kerall is a White Belt, with 1 yen. I can likely be online until the end of the tournament (midnight GMT).

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kerall, Shard accepts your challenge!

Shard

White Belt

Record:
0-4
Yen: 1
Powers: None
Item: None

I find your neighbor to be childish, your listfield to be pretentious, and your training to be foolhardy.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
OOC: Whoa, I posted my acceptance to your challenge just as you did the same. Ok, we'll use this thread.

"Cool down. There's no attack you can use that has any relevance to me. The murderous ways you've learned from your master will not help you in adding yet another putrefied corpse to your graveyard."

I find your Master to be murderous, your graveyard to be disgusting, and your attacking to be irrelevant.

sineater

First Post
Aries looks over the two fighters and listens to the insults.

"Calling ones master a murderer is an insult indeed. Kerall you may set match type and length."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the mountain east of the Dragon's Crater on the morning of the turtle.

Zappo

Explorer
OOC: Two flags standard speed match.

Kerall uses many attacks, twisted like the vine, and carefully protects himself from Shard's blows.

The vine stands with the caves; protects against the push of the bird!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Leaping out of the way of Kerall’s attack, Shard lands in a nearby fountain. Waving away his energetic defense, Shard attacks with a mad gleam in her eyes.

The leaping rat swims by the cemetery; waves away the energy of the vaccuum!

sineater

First Post
"A rat that is leaping and swimming at the same time is cute, not. But it is at home in a cemetary."

1 Flag Shard 0 Flags Kerall

Last edited:

Remove ads