• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa sighs contentedly as Zaeryn hands work out her tension.*

*Meanwhile, Alyria asks, while sipping from a glass full of azure-coloured juice with plenty ice and a slice of a blue citrus fruit on the rim:*

"What sort of drink would you two prefer?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Oh I don’t know, what you’re drinking looks good...what is it?,” Zaeryn asks, glancing up for a second before he begins to move slowly down Valyssa’s back kneading gently, and placing soft kisses at irregular intervals.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*As Valyssa sighs softly, Alyria replies:*

"It is a blend of jhyrsh juice and vlyrrh. It has a sweet taste, but also somewhat sour, particularly the aftertaste."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“That sounds like something I need to try, so I’ll have one of those...though I won’t have any free hands for a while yet.”

OOC: Can I buy a vowel?? ;) [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Here, take a sip," Alyria sashays over and picks up the straw between her thumb and her forefinger, placing it gently in Zaeryn's mouth.

(OOC: The lack of vowels is a feature to distinguish them ;))
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Taking a sip from the straw, Zaeryn enjoys the initial sweet taste and then the slightly tart aftertaste...stroking near the base of Valyssa’s back now he says:*

“Thank you...Mmm, that’s mouth-watering, the sweet followed by the tart just has me wanting to return for more.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Glad you like it--I'll get you one of your own," and she reaches up and lifts another off the tray, laying it gently by Zaeryn's side as she goes back to sipping hers.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Valyssa, what would you like to drink?” Zaeryn whispers, as he leans forward while running his hands all the way back up to her shoulders, planting a kiss between her shoulder blades this time.

*After asking his question, not waiting for an answer, he withdraws down her back once again and begins to knead her buttocks and upper thighs...taking a sip of his drink as he does so.*[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Mmm," Valyssa muses as she shivers gratefully at Zaeryn's massage, "I think I'll have a fruit shiftwhorl."

"Hmm, never liked those things myself, but sure, coming right up--" and she sends the tray off for a while.

*When it comes back, Alyria plucks a glass off the tray and sets it gently beside Valyssa.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Kissing the apex of each cheek, he moves lower still kissing the inside of Valyssa’s thighs as he massages her calves.*

“Lyri...,” Zaeryn says, feeling comfortable enough now to use the affectionate shortening, “You said you modelled this bath on the ones in Gyaros...if I might ask, what were you doing there?”[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads