• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"I am sorry, but I do not know anything after that more than you know...I had thought him dead when I killed him, and the matter finished...Though apparently I was wrong."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Master Senyuki said:
"I am sorry, but I do not know anything after that more than you know...I had thought him dead when I killed him, and the matter finished...Though apparently I was wrong."
"Please do not be sorry, Master Senyuki," Yuriko requested. "If you had known that he was not dead, I'm certain you would have taken steps to see him brought to justice. I'm only worried that my separating his head from his body wasn't sufficient to be rid of him forever . . . or that there were others with him that should die and I missed them."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn continues his ministrations, kissing each breast several times, he then moves upwards to the collarbone, which he massages gently for several moments, before moving down Valyssa’s arms...when he finally reaches her hands his kisses her palms, and then kisses her passionately on the mouth before saying:*

“There...all done my love, how was that?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, decapitation with a blessed-jade katana should have been the end of him, but after what happened with me, I cannot be truly sure any more...I shall have to investigate this further--my guess is that he was headed for this very monastery when you destroyed him in that farmhouse..."

*After a short silence, she pulls out a bowl of water and stirs it with her finger.*

"Where is the body? Is it still there? Seeing it with my own eyes will greatly assuage my fears."
[/SBLOCK]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Rystil:

[sblock]
Subterfuge said:
"I'm so glad you agreed to come see this play with me," he whispers.

Talia smiles brightly. "I am glad you invited me. I am having such a wonderful time with you," she replied quietly.[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Master Senyuki said:
"Where is the body? Is it still there? Seeing it with my own eyes will greatly assuage my fears."
*Yuriko explained where the farmhouse was located and where the body was in relation to the house. She remembered the fresh grave for Han and explained where that was as well . . . just in case.*

OOC: I thought we buried Han, but left the creature covered but unburied. I don't remember for certain and I've got to crash, sorry. Busy day tomorrow, but I should be able to post regular tomorrow. Nite! [/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Lyri, are you sure you don’t want a massage...I can leave out all Valyssa’s little extras if you’d like,” Zaeryn says, grinning down at Valyssa as he picks up his drink.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Talia:
[SBLOCK]
*Subterfuge takes Talia's hand in his and gently kisses the back of her palm.*

"Would you like me to show you your new ship, the Hesychia? Some of the crew should be coming in about now."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Senyuki nods and bows her head slightly, closing her eyes and bringing her hands together with the pointer fingers extended. Then she stirs the crystal bowl of water again and gazes inside.*

"Yes, I see the body here, though as you said, it is covered...but there is the head over there."

*She stares into the bowl at the face, which had long before reverted to that of a normal human.*

"That...that isn't Onigumo Shao..."

(OOC: Yup, you're right about the kyuuketsuki. No worries about the posting :))
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads