• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Thank you, Kirkesh..."
*Vanessa does a quick count, then shakes her head.*

"That wasn't even half of them all. They probably have a few conducting searches in a separate group, and I wouldn't be surprised if they left some behind at the room--after all, it only makes sense that I would probably return there eventually, right?"
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"Thank you, Kirkesh..."
*Vanessa does a quick count, then shakes her head.*

"That wasn't even half of them all. They probably have a few conducting searches in a separate group, and I wouldn't be surprised if they left some behind at the room--after all, it only makes sense that I would probably return there eventually, right?"
"Yes, it would. We'll have to see if there are any outside your room. Hopefully there aren't any inside, but we'll deal with that if it comes. Just remember, if I have to think and act quickly, just play along."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil[sblock] OOC: In Rokugan, there is some issue with the handling of the dead - eta do that work. That is why I didn't help bury the dead bandits. However, if that is not an issue I will do the post below. If it is an issue, then everything other than moving the dead will be performed./OOC

*Yuriko looked at the scene before her in the light. The gift of her ancestors had dulled the colors, making it seem almost less real.* 'Perhaps it was best that Shinoa and Rin were unconscious, there is much that should not be seen at either age,' Yuriko thought.

*Yuriko concentrated on her necklace, giving her the strength to do what must be done. She moved to Yu and applied another charge [47 remain] of the wand to the lad. She then moved him to his futon and arranged him so that he could rest comfortably. Han was next, she wrapped the body how she could and moved it to the porch. Next, she moved the creature out of the room (possibly with a bloodstained mat), though she did not want to get the blood on her, nor handle the thing overly much. She will search the clothes of the creature to see if it had anything of value. Then she sprinkled dirt on the former creature, not wanting it to rise again.

Yuriko returned to Shinoa to see if she would wake, "Shinoa-sama, waken, you are needed."[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Diedrik:
[SBLOCK]
*As Diedrik plays and sings his song, Jasyra's body seems to hum and vibrate softly in response, her eyes narrowing at one point, but then turning back to a smile soon after.*

"The F-sharp in the second stanza was slightly flat," Jasyra announces, "But other than that, the music was mechanically accurate, the rhythm was consistent throughout, and the end result was effective...of course, the sound was not as beautiful as it could be, but the meagre vocal range and expressive power of the Rowaini voice, particularly the Rowaini male voice, is not your fault. All in all, I would say that this proves your claim of skill. I'll talk to Amity, but I would say that you have this job if you accept, Mister Carnard. Let me know, and I'll sign you up and then give you more specifics, answering any of your questions if I can."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Gaius:
[SBLOCK]
*Peering through a crack in the door, Gaius sees the female-shaped Pleb waiting in his room.*

*It is facing towards the side wall, and sitting on the side of Gaius's rather large bed, gently kicking its legs out and in, a little nervous habit that one would not expect to see from a construct, but some of these Plebs are pretty humanlike.*

*Looking at its neck, it doesn't seem to have a restraining collar, which helps explain its less-automated actions, though it is not too common for drudge-work Plebs to go about without them, the upper-class probably needs more complicated capabilities. The back of its neck, where the attacher for the collar would go, has a whole bunch of those number and letter things, which Gaius seems to recall hearing are the thing's name, but it looks like gibberish to him.*

*As to the actual appearance, it looks like a pretty and elegant Praetorian girl, with wavy silver hair and eyes of the same colour. Gaius has never seen a Pleb before with silver hair, not that he has seen many, granted, probably because that is the typical hair-colour of the high-ranking High Praetorians (though not the golden-haired archons of legendary grace and elegance, whom he has never seen).*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Mmm, sure!" Valyssa happily agrees, grabbing Zaeryn's piece out of the air before he can take it and then laughing and bringing it right up to his mouth with her hand.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa nods, looking very serious for a moment.*

"I'll do my best, Kirkesh--I promise! I know that this isn't a game, and I'll try my hardest to make sure that I don't mess this up."

*She reflects on everything that is happening and becomes a bit wistful, as she smiles slightly.*

"Thank you so much for everything, Kirkesh!"

*Then she grins mischievously and throws her arms around Kirkesh in a big hug.*

"Now c'mere, you prostitute, you!" Vanessa teases Kirkesh, giving her a tender kiss.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn sensuously takes the piece of pastry from her fingers, kissing and caressing Valyssa’s fingertips as she withdraws them...he then places another piece delicately in her mouth withdrawing his fingers slowly...*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Gaining strength from her necklace, Yuriko gently touches the wand to Yu's scarred neck, willing the magic to come forth a few times, until eventually it does so, returning colour to the boy's cheeks and removing much of the worst scarring. If he finishes sleeping for the few hours remaining of the night and then gets a full day of bed-rest, he should be awake and fine.*

*Searching the clothes of the kyuuketsuki, she finds a little bag of expensive-looking sutras, as well as a bag with 1000 Kochosen of assorted gold, silver, and copper--mostly silver though--as well as a small black gem.*

*Returning to Shinoa, she still does not awaken, although she is definitely quite healthy, and her pulse is fine.*
(OOC:

Caring for the dead does not make one 'untouchable' in Lara Kai, although there is another kingdom to the south where they do have a designated class of people to do that task.

UMD 6 + 11 = 17, failure.
UMD 3 + 11 = 14, failure.
UMD 18 + 11 =29, success!
Yu gains 6 hit points!)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa gently returns the favour as Zaeryn feeds the piece into her mouth.*

"Mmm...who ever knew that eating Zhorberry strudel would be this fun?" Valyssa asks with a warm smile, as she kisses Zaeryn gently, the taste of sweet fresh Zhorberry on both of their breaths.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads