• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil[sblock]*Yuriko gathered the coins and put them with her own. She set the bag of sutras and the gem aside. After checking again on Shinoa, Yuriko moved to Rin, examining her condition and applying the wand once if necessary. She then returned the child to her bed and made her comfortable.*

*Yuriko then returned to the guest room and recovered the rest of her belongings and gear . . . it would have been nice to have had her bow with her earlier. She gathered her belongings quickly and returned, arranging her pack and accounting for everything once she was back to watch over the family.*

*Yuriko didn't know of any other nearby farms that the creature may have ruined in this manner. She reminded herself to ask Shinoa when she awakened.*

OOC: Added the coins to sheet as well as potions and amulet. Do you have a name for the amulet - I used Necklace of Character. Should I mingle the coins with what I had remaining or keep them separate?[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
*Valyssa nods, looking very serious for a moment.*

"I'll do my best, Kirkesh--I promise! I know that this isn't a game, and I'll try my hardest to make sure that I don't mess this up."

*She reflects on everything that is happening and becomes a bit wistful, as she smiles slightly.*

"Thank you so much for everything, Kirkesh!"

*Then she grins mischievously and throws her arms around Kirkesh in a big hug.*

"Now c'mere, you prostitute, you!" Vanessa teases Kirkesh, giving her a tender kiss.
Kirkesh giggles a bit and kisses Vanessa back tenderly. "Save it for later, we'll have lots of time"

Kirkesh hangs on Vanessa like an eager prostitute as they make their way towards the Golden Stag. "Try to get a room close to the room you're staying in with Sanchez. It will give us an excuse to be there."

Confident in their disguise, they stride into the Stag.
[/SBLOCK]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Rystil:

[SBLOCK]
"Could you look away for a second?"

"Oh! I nearly forgot the time!" Talia exclaims, after Subterfuge reminds her of Culana. She nods in understanding when he asks her to turn her head, and lets go of him. She turned her attention to setting her hair into a more elaborate style, pinning it up so that it tumbled down onto her shoulders in ebony waves. After a moment's thought, she added a few curls for effect.

[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Lowering the empty dish to the table Zaeryn kisses her tenderly in return, licking a little Zhorberry juice from her lips, before grinning and replying:*

“I had no idea, as I’ve never eaten strudel in quite that way before!”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Checking Shinoa, the widow is still sleeping peacefully, looking almost as innocent as Rin while resting, the careworn wrinkles and bleary eyes of running the farm all day smoothed out and no more to be seen in a peaceful rest.*

*Rin doesn't seem to have taken any injury that can be healed by the wand, so Yuriko gathers her things and returns back to watch over the family.*

(OOC:

You wrote 'assorted coins' , right? You can mingle them with what you had remaining, but I probably need to count out how many were of each type, right (most were silver).
As for the necklace, call it something you will remember, as it hasn't gotten any official name in game :))
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
Kirkesh said:
"Save it for later, we'll have lots of time"
"Later then." Vanessa promises, giving Kirkesh one last kiss.

Kirkesh said:
Kirkesh hangs on Vanessa like an eager prostitute as they make their way towards the Golden Stag. "Try to get a room close to the room you're staying in with Sanchez. It will give us an excuse to be there."
"Hmmm...that sounds like a good plan to get up to near the room--I hadn't thought of that! Great thinking, Kirkesh! The only thing is, I'm not sure how common it would be for the clientele of the inn to bring in prostitutes off the street, though I suppose we could be fine if you were a classy courtesan--we could also try to be husband and wife, if you prefer."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil[sblock]*Yuriko searched through the small farmhouse for any hidden enemies, holding a candle in one hand and her daisho in the other.* 'If one got in he may have brought others,' Yuriko thought. 'Of course those sutras are obviously fake . . . or designed to allow him to enter freely. I am tempted to move everyone into the guest house . . . but I think that they've been through enough.'

*Yuriko closed and barred the door, and found a comfortable chair. Facing it toward the door, she settled into the chair, her daisho resting across her lap. Yuriko settled into a light meditation, waiting for the family to awaken and help with the cleaning and . . . other work that needed to be done before they left.*

OOC: Yeah I just put after my money . . . 1000 assorted coins. I named the item the Locket of Character.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Talia:
[SBLOCK]
"All done!" Subterfuge says, turning around to face Talia in his new attire, which proves to be a stylish suit that is coloured to match perfectly with Talia's wondrous new dress.

*He gazes at Talia once more in true admiration, smiling as he says:*

"Your beautiful midnight hair is even lovelier than before!"

*And then he pulls a hand from behind his back to reveal a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, a rainbow of bright colours and sweet scents, which he offers to Talia gently, embarrassed a bit again.*

"Talia...I...uh...I got these for you..."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"After that wonderful strudel, I'm afraid that whatever comes next will be anticlimactic...what are we going to do about all that dragon steak?" Valyssa wonders, not waiting for an answer before kissing Zaeryn back and licking the taste of Zhorberries from the inside of his mouth.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Exploring her mouth with equal zeal, Zaeryn wonders himself not knowing if it’s even still on the table as he has been fully engrossed with Valyssa. Perhaps their server, who has been very intuitive so far, has done something with their meals...*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads