Shards of the Silve Flame -- IC Thread

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Saalin does his best to commit the small details of the scene---the location of the guards, anything unusual about the stonework, possible tracked in material on the floor---while the scrying is still available. He then ends the spell, and reports his findings to the group.

"Lord Alistair is alive, but held capture. The fiends want him for something."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Drue breathes a sigh of relief upon hearing that the Lord was still alive. "It seems our only lead is this Aundairan Fort. The longer we wait here the less time Lord Alistair has. We should head there next to see what we can find. Kahlia can continue working on deciphering the journal and if there are more clue she can send word to us. As Hariel suggested, we will raid the armory for any equipment to help us fight the fiends then cross the border as discretely as possible."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"I have given up my connection to Aundair, but I know of its customs. As long as this 'abandoned' fort is not near any current military outposts, we should be fine. Aundair may not care for the Flame, but if we do not flaunt our connection, we should be safe."

Saalin studies a map for a while, judging distances and what little he probably knows of the area. "Given some time for preparation, I could speed our journey there using an old Aundarian trick, but only for three of us. I can prepare a scroll for another casting tonight. Of course, that leaves us with no quick means of escape once there. Perhaps conventional steeds would be best?"

OOC: About how long is the fort from our current location?

Remove ads