• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love thread

Taelorn76

First Post
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING TO THIS THREAD

1. Amazon.com’s “Share the Love” program is a marketing scheme that works as follows:

• An Amazon.com customer buys one or more products. The customer gives Amazon.com the email addresses of other prospective buyers, and Amazon.com sends a “Share the Love” notification to each of these email addresses.

• Each person receiving a “Share the Love” email notification gets an offer for the products initially purchased at 10% off the regular Amazon.com price. They have a week to take advantage of the offer.

• If any of the prospective buyers purchase a product via the “Share the Love” offer, the original customer gets an Amazon.com credit worth 10% of the product’s price. They then have 30 days to apply the credit to their Amazon.com account, and another 30 days after that to redeem the credit.

2. This is a general Amazon.com “Share the Love” thread. By posting your email address...

• You indicate a desire to receive “Share the Love” notifications for any and all D&D/D20 related products, as well as most other gaming or genre related goods.

• You realize that you may and probably will (eventually) receive “Share the Love” notifications concerning just about any product Amazon sells. While this list is intended to be gaming related, other products may slip in via accident or oversight.

• You understand that you may receive several “Share the Love” emails each week (or even each day). Please do not add your email to this thread unless you don’t mind the “spam.”

3. WARNING: once you are added to the “Share the Love” list, it may a few days to be removed from everyone's list. Please be patient.

• We will remove your email from the "master list" in the first post upon your request. But this does not guarantee you will instantly stop receiving "Share the Love" notifications.

• Once someone “Shares the Love,” all the email addresses are added to their Amazon Friends list. Removing your email from this thread will not remove you from any Friend lists you are already on. To request that someone removes you from their list, please do the following:

• Politely email them asking to be removed from their Friends list.

• Include your email name, address, and Amazon user account name (if applicable).

• Include instructions on how to remove a Friend:

Go to Amazon.com.
        Sign in if needed (under top menu bar).
        Click on "Wish List" (on very top line).
        Click on "Friends & Favorites" link (on left side under top menu bar/search box).
        Click on "Amazon Friends" (first line in "Your Participation" box on right side).
        Click "Edit" button (after "Your Favorite People" heading).
        Click on "Delete" radio button for "<INSERT YOUR EMAIL NAME (not address) or AMAZON USER NAME here>".
        Click "Save Changes" button.
        Click on "Welcome" tab to go back to Amazon.com main page.

• Remember to thank them for their trouble.

• It may take the recipeint several days to remove your from their Friend list. Please feel free to send another (polite) reminder if you get a subsequent "Share the Love" notification.

• To refuse all "Share the Love" email notifications:

• If you have an Amazon account for the email you receive "Love" on, you may turn off all your "Share the Love" notifications.

• Click on the "Your Account" button. In the "E-mail Notifications" section, click on the "Share the Love" link. Select the "Don't Participate" button.

4. When sending "Love" to others:

• Please limit your Love to D&D/D20 and other gaming/genre related products. Use your best judgement.

• Please promptly remove anyone who asks from your Friends list.

• You may wish to regularly clean out your Friends list (or always send "Love" only to explicit emails by not checking the "Share with Friends" box).

• Realize that you will be added to the Friends list of everyone who receives your Love! They may not realize this and include you in Love which has nothing to do with D&D or gaming.

aggieflyboy##hot!!rr!!com,
arcady0##yahoo!!com,
aristotle##manastorm!!net,
choonpiaw##hotmail!!com,
cld##thundershot!!net,
cperkins##si!!rr!!com,
creamsteak##hotmail!!com,
cybercat##rookhaven!!com,
dan_de_lion##hotmail!!com,
davechua##yahoo!!com,
davencarol##voyager!!net,
dbolyard##neo!!rr!!com,
Deth_Jester##netzero!!net,
derekbecker##hotmail!!com,
dominique!!crouzet##libertysurf!!fr,
etanmoonstar##comcast!!net,
Falanor##hotmail!!com,
fba827##hotmail!!com,
ftjarome42##aol!!com,
ftn4life##earthlink!!net,
gariig##yahoo!!com,
garrettdm##ameritech!!net,
GenSabin##wi!!rr!!com,
gustietodd##mindspring!!com,
harle_1##yahoo!!com,
injiginiput##hotmail!!com,
johngocska##yahoo!!com,
j.kurk##insightbb!!com,
jcpdsgn##yahoo!!com,
kamalyn40##hotmail!!com,
KirinTor##CodeMonkeyPublishing!!com,
kmarable##siweb!!com,
kythrain##netscape!!net,
LGodamus##charter!!net,
matt!!haddix##comcast!!net,
mixmaster15##mail!!com,
mglickman##snet!!net,
msettlage##pdq!!net,
napamathguy##yahoo!!com,
niks50##aol!!com,
ntodorovic##myrealbox!!com,
ohGr##hotmail!!com,
physics_ninja##hotmail!!com,
proteansifter##msn!!com,
publico##omokage!!com,
racltaylor##yahoo!!com,
rdorman##gwi!!net,
shalev##simplyphysics!!com,
simen_88##hotmail!!com,
sithtarrasque##hotmail!!com,
steev##2d12!!com,
taelorn76##hotmail!!com,
tn00smith##cox!!net,
tomchristy##cox!!net,
vrylakos##hotmail!!com,
wasgo##gamebox!!net,
wocky##ciudad!!com!!ar,
zachslists##zachshuford!!com,

With the "##" replaced with "@" and "!!" replaced with "."

Thanks to Tmaaas for accualy writing out the list and the guidelines. :)

Also thanks to everyone whos posted for their imput and suggestions. :)

Last edited:

Adding to my Share the Love list

I'm not currently doing a Share The Love, but soon I'll be buying a few WOTC products, along with filler to get the order up to $25 for free shipping...

Items that are definitely on my list:

Player's Guide to Faerun (03/2004)
Expanded Psionics Handbook (04/2004)
Complete Divine (05/2004)
Serpent Kingdoms (07/2004)
Races of Stone (07/2004)
d20 Future (2004)
Waterdeep (2005)

Plus who knows how many d20 books I'll buy, eh?

If you want to be on my STL list, post an easy-to-unmunge email address, and I'll add you on. To the 11 people already on my list, no need to add your name again! :)

Mixmaster

Explorer
Piratecat said:
I've merged in Heretic Apostate's thread; please specify who you're hoping to get in on with when you post.

Thanks PC! I'm specifying both. I'd like too thank both Taelorn & Heretic in advance for their kind efforts. I had "shared the love" on the 60% sale.

Sharing the love does fit on this Valentine's Day :) :)

Taelorn76

First Post
Heretic Apostate said:
I'm not currently doing a Share The Love, but soon I'll be buying a few WOTC products, along with filler to get the order up to $25 for free shipping...

Races of Stone (07/2004)
d20 Future (2004)
Waterdeep (2005)

If you want to be on my STL list, post an easy-to-unmunge email address, and I'll add you on. To the 11 people already on my list, no need to add your name again! :)
Heretic,

Put me down for Player's Guide to Faerun, and Complete Divine, and even though it is way off Waterdeep

Taelorn76 at hotmail DOT com

Also I decided to hold off a little in case anyonen want to get in on this love fest
love.txt

Last edited:

LGodamus

First Post
Heretic Apostate said:

Races of Stone (07/2004)
d20 Future (2004)
Waterdeep (2005)

add me to that

LGodamus at charter dot net

LGodamus

First Post
I am going to be doing a share the love on green Ronins Book of fiends ...people who are interested quote this message and your addy and I will add you...

Taelorn76

First Post
LGodamus said:
I am going to be doing a share the love on green Ronins Book of fiends ...people who are interested quote this message and your addy and I will add you...

You got me on this one
Taelorn76 AT hotmail DOT com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads