• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shattered Sea Chronicles, Book II: Of Rocks and Red Eagles

Fenris

Adventurer
Broderick had been at the rear of the battle and had not even gotten a swing in. He was glad the battle ended as quickly as it had, but still he sulked a while on the trail as the others were healed. His belt had a great deal of room for notches.

"Aye, whatever we be doin' we'd best be doin' it fast. Stay or go. This is no place to fight though, at the least we need to find a better place to make a stand. Best we make for the village. I'll take the lead this time though"
says Broderick tapping at his plate armor.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Redbeard

"Aye we need to be movin' that way anyway, let us be goin. Keep yer eyes open for a place to be makin' a stand if the worgs be on us sooner than we think." Redbeard continues along near the end of the marching order. His wide form has little trouble slipping the undergrowth, much to the chagrin of the others.

Fenris

Adventurer
EvolutionKB said:
Redbeard continues along near the end of the marching order. His wide form has little trouble slipping the undergrowth, much to the chagrin of the others.

OOC: That's just from the bacon grease covering your body :)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Pauli The Psion

Pauli follows the group and attempts to position himself in a strategically secure and safe place within their quant fort.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Hello

I'm sorry I'm barging to your IC thread. I posted in OOC but you already closed Book 1 and tried contacting DM via e-mail and (so far) received no answer (which may be answer enough :( )

So, do you guys need/want another player? I played AD&D, continued with other systems so no real playing XP with D&D but gaming for 15 years now.

Have a nice day all

P.S. this will be my last post asking, won't bother you anymore

Remove ads