D&D General She Kills Monsters: Virtual Realms

Bupp

Adventurer
The University of Pittsburgh Stages is putting on a virtual production of She Kills Monsters.

A comedic romp into the world of fantasy role-playing games, She Kills Monsters tells the story of Agnes Evans as she leaves her childhood home in Ohio following the death of her teenage sister, Tilly. When Agnes finds Tilly’s Dungeons & Dragons notebook, however, she stumbles into a journey of discovery and action-packed adventure in the imaginary world that was Tilly’s refuge. In this high-octane dramatic comedy laden with homicidal fairies, nasty ogres, and 90s pop culture, acclaimed young playwright Qui Nguyen offers a heart-pounding homage to the geek and warrior within us all.
106319856_4631597976866142_4005304518505386226_o.jpg

The livestream is a free event, but requires you get a ticket.

The NY Times is even getting into the act, if you want to know more about the play, and how they are adapting it for virtual production.

I've seen the play, and loved it. I'm really excited about this new version.

Count_Zero

Adventurer
I've really been meaning to see this play - my local High School put on a production of the play, and I meant to go see it, but stuff kept getting in the way. I'll have to try to see this.

Remove ads