Shemmy's Planescape Storyhour #2 (Updated x3 10-17-07)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Hammerhead said:
This is a cool story hour...like it very much.

It seems wierd how Victor hasn't mentioned his deity yet...it's probably Huitzilopochtli or something.

Thank you very much! :)

Victor's deity is one that his player came up with, not an already established one.

I'm also guessing that A'kin, while quite friendly, is also evil and manipulative to the core like the rest of his kind. That's what Phaedra's 'white lie' was...the bit about A'kin being a risen fiend.

I have no comment. A'kin has been a joy as an NPC for the past 3 years for me. His story has been an interesting one to say the least. *grin*

Gez

First Post
I don't think there's anything in official material about whether A'kin is a risen fiend or just better at deception than all his peers.

Both options are interesting.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Gez said:
I don't think there's anything in official material about whether A'kin is a risen fiend or just better at deception than all his peers.

Both options are interesting.

His alignment was given as NE everywhere I've seen it, plus I want to say that Ray Vallese said on one of the PS discussion lists back at the time, that 'A'kin is evil!' or something to that effect.

But I agree, both options are interesting. I think everyone will be happy with where I go with him in both storyhours. :)

sciborg2

First Post
Given my lack of reception to the previous diary I created for Tristol, it's somewhat unlikely I'll try a diary this time around.

Hey Tristol, I just wanted to say that I don't think that people are uninterested in the diary, it just contains spoilers for the storyhour which is what? 20% finished if that? I clicked on your link and received a big romantic spoiler afterall. :eek:

Gerzel

First Post
sciborg2 said:
Hey Tristol, I just wanted to say that I don't think that people are uninterested in the diary, it just contains spoilers for the storyhour which is what? 20% finished if that? I clicked on your link and received a big romantic spoiler afterall. :eek:

Yeah. Spoilers are bad. If you post too much of a diary people reading this might find out about Tristol's relationship with Blackcloak.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Abyss + Bodaks + Nat 1s on saves. My players hate the 400th layer of that plane now..

Gerzel said:
Yeah. Spoilers are bad. If you post too much of a diary people reading this might find out about Tristol's relationship with Blackcloak.

Quiet Bodak-chow. :]

Last edited:

Toras

First Post
Some times you get the Bodack,
Some times the Bodack gets you.

Victor's God is quite literally the Sun. (Female Personification, Goddess/Mother of Elves)
Garebaldi is beholden to the Moon (Male Personification, God/Father of Humans)

They rule over the Heavens, and their people's rule over the Earth. The other races on the world are children of the starts (lesser celestial bodies) or the Earth.

Of course, if you start talking about the sun like its a person, people look at you strange.

Remove ads