Shipment Reversed, and no Contact info for Fluid

MyrddinE

First Post
I cannot find contact information for Fluid on their website... no phone number, nothing, and their forums do not work (the forum link seems to have vanished now). I pre-ordered eTools, but when it was shipped it got returned after 3 tries from FedEx... because I was at GenCon. I've been busy ever since, and have had no time to followup on this...

I was wondering, on the assumption that some fluid employees read this board, if it would be possible to get a replacement somehow... a download, just a cd in an envelope, anything, I'm not picky... I don't mind forgoing a box for my own mistake. :) I finally have time to work on my campaign again, and have lost my taste for typing out stat blocks by hand after seeing what it can do at Gencon.

I assume you would need to verify my identity, etc, so please email me: myrddin@iosys.net, and I will give you whatever information you need (such as CC#, the shipping address, etc)

MyrddinE

First Post
That is part of the Problem

See, my hard drive fried itself a little over a week ago... I lost EVERYTHING. Including the link to where I ordered it... bleh.

I'll have to call my CC company and track down who took the CC payment, then track down who THEY really work for. I didn't know that Fluid wasn't doing any sales or anything... I tend to deal more with companies that you order the app on the 'net and just download it. :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ick, that won't be any fun. If you visited Fluid's site the only store they had linked up was www.svgames.com -- that's now WotC's online store, essentially.

I'm surprised Fed Ex wouldn't just hang on to it...

Glyfair

Explorer
FedEx and UPS usually try a few times, and then hold on to it a couple of days before they send it back. That's assuming it's something that requires a signature. That's why I prefer the USPS, they'll usually just leave it at the door (which could be an issue for those of you with serious theft issues).

See if you can find the slips FedEx left. Usually they will leave the person who shipped in on there. Of course, it may not be readable.

Glyfair of Glamis

Remove ads