• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

HandofMystra

First Post
Jack flits in

The leather-clad cleric drifts away from where was sitting and starts paying attention to the "bioform" conversation. Twice he moves forward and opens his, as if to speak, but fades back. The observant among the group will remember that Jack is often seen "taking the air" when others are out conversing. He listens much and speaks little.

ghostcat

First Post
Seeing "Jack" hovering on the edge of the group, Katilla smiles at him, waves at a vacant bit of deck and says "Hi I'm Katilla. What's your name? Take a seat and join us."

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Norma. The food is pretty decent. What will you do, once we have arrived?"
Tusk asks. You can never have enough acquaintances... or possible customers.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

[/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
"When I get bored, I try to walk with my goddess and enter a trance like my elven forebearers. And practice with her toy. " He says pulling out his whip and trying to crack it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The monk continues to eat, but in silence while he contemplates the trance the elf priest mentioned

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'm Back!

The ships cook comes on deck, "It is time for dinner, everyone!" before leading everyone into the dining room. The usually cheery Sasha says Does this food taste funny to you? before falling over unconscious.

[sblock=OOC]Everyone make a fortitude save, also if you could remind me where your characters are from as well that would be great![/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
Jack turns to Katilla,
Maybe the food will improve, it has a funny tang but at least it tastes like something, for once
. He clutches his throat
OOC: I assume this is a fort save for poison. Jarnell boarded in Mediogalti. Auspicious first roll!

Remove ads