[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Velmont

First Post
Valeria comes back with the scrolls and the potion. She hand out a scroll where is listed all the result of identification. "I am ready to buy you all magical items. The armors and weapons aren't magical, but I can refer you to some people who are willing to buy such items. If you want to sell the wand, I am ready to make you a price too, but I'll haev to charge you teh cost of identification to know the precise number of charge left. Without that information, I can only assume there is a single charge left."

[SBLOCK=OOC]And for the shield, it will be a no, I want to restrict me to only magical item, as the shop is pretty new and low in funds.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods, "Agreed."

OOC: That's all fine with her, I assume none of the rest of the stuff is masterwork quality then. Juliana is also willing to pass on the potion if someone else wants it and simply compensates for it from the loot. She has no interest in anything, and could use the cash. She may also have some of her own stuff for sale, non-magical of course, but that's easy enough to work out later. I'm off to bed, will be on later tonight.

Velmont

First Post
"If you want to sell all these scrolls, I will gives you 675 gp. The potion, I can buy it to you for 30 gp. The wand, I'll buy it to you for 9gp for each charges in it." tells the woman.

[SBLOCK=OOC]In other words:
Scroll level 1: 15 gp each
Scroll level 2: 90 gp each
Scroll level 3: 225 gp each
Potion level 1: 30 gp each
Wand: 9 gp/charge (I need to know the number of charge first.)[/SBLOCK]

El Jefe

First Post
Velmont said:
"The wand, I'll buy it to you for 9gp for each charges in it."
Boog's ears perked up. "That's a very powerful wand", he said, the memory of the painful burns that it left him still fresh in his mind. "Are you sure that's all you'll give us for it?"
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]Wand: 9 gp/charge (I need to know the number of charge first.)[/SBLOCK]
[sblock=OoC: ]Isn't that a little low for the wand? According to the SRD, shouldn't a fully charged wand of fireballs go for at least 11,250 gp? That's 225 gp/charge, by my count. So, if Rinaldo authorizes her to pay 60% of value, that would still be 135 gp/charge, not 9 gp/charge. Am I missing something here?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Oh, sorry, I thought you meant burning hand, not fireball. That mean it would be at least 135 gp per charges... we are not a very rich shop, so maybe we won't have enough funds to buy it to you. Maybe once you'll have identified it, we can see if we can find an agreement." tells Valeria di Senzio.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Oops, I was calculating the cost of a 1st-level spell/1st level caster wand.

It should be (27*caster level) gp/charge. But as the shop cannot create money yet, the maximum price for the whole package cannot be higher than 1013.10gp (and the transaction will be done saturday morning, as soon as a new week of the job system will enter in bank, as the shop is run by an NPC).

So I doubt I can buy the wand, as it will be out of range for my shop if it has more than 2 or 3 charges.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Code:
Expenses:

Detect Magic          5 gp
Hiring Alchemist      1 gp
Read Magic            5 gp
Identfy (cut rate)  110 gp
Total Expenses      121 go

Non-Magical Loot:

Masterwork Lance    310 gp
Longsword            15 gp
Morningstar           8 gp
Morningstar           8 gp
Full Plate Armor   1500 gp
Darkwood Shield     257 gp
Breastplate         200 gp
Total Non-Magical  2298 gp
Sold at 50%        1149 gp

Magical Loot, less wand:

1 First Level Scroll    25 gp
     X 12 Spells               300 gp
1 Second Level Scroll  150 gp
     X 3 Spells                450 gp
1 Third Level Scroll           375 gp
Potion of Cure Light Wounds     50 gp
Total Magical, less wand      1175 gp
Sold at 60%                    705 gp

Expenses            -121 gp
Non-magical         1149 gp
Magical, less wand   705 gp
Total, less wand    1733 gp

1/3 share, less wand:  577 gp 6 sp 6 cp

Wand of Fireballs, 225 gp/charge
     X 30 charges         6750 gp
Sold at 50%               3375 gp
1/3 share of wand         1125 gp

Total 1/3 share, all loot:  1702 gp 6 sp 6 cp
OoC: Boog will offer to buy the potion at 30 gp. That would make his share 1672 gp 6 sp 6 cp, and the shares for the others 1717 gp 6 sp 6 cp.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan would also like the potion. As a party we should keep it and incorporate it into the division of loot - probably at 50 gps worth. Don't forget, when doing this, that Boog and Juliana fronted money for the seer which Rowan (who was broke) did not.

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
Rowan would also like the potion.
OoC: Boog doesn't mind Rowen getting the potion, so long as the split is 1672-1717 as described earlier.

Er, wait, that's wrong. The split should be 1672-1702...whoever gets the potion should get the 1672.

Remove ads