[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"By the way, as I am here at the moment, I could find you any magical item you may seek. Name it, and I'll probably be able to find it at a price you couldn't get on the open market" tells Rinaldo.

"Nothing for me, thanks," Eanos says politely, though he looks to his companions to make sure they don't wish to take Rinaldo up on his offer.

"I must tell I haven't understood everything that happen during that trip, but essentially, I have been reincarnated into an elven woman. It is suppose to be the body of a previous." tells Hogarth.

"Ironically, we found him ready to die under that volcano and now he has at least a few century to live." adds Rinaldo.

Eanos raises an eyebrow, and a slight smile crosses his features. "You've come through Ayratha's forge the stronger for the testing," Eanos says, agreeing with Rinaldo about the changes in the priest they found so long ago.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: so we have 826 gp each if the original 3 are ok with this

So as to be polite in the business atmosphere, pendrake removes his longsword in its scabbard thn pulls out a couple of inches to sho the blade.

"Please, how much for this you to magic, I call Ilk's bane"

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Deal. Hogarth, can you go fetch the gold needed to pay for it."

Hogarth leave into the backstore.

"Very fine quality. But what kind of enchantment are you interested in?"

Hogarth return a bit later with the money.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I buy:
Pipes of haunting (6000 GP)
Wand of Delay poison, 15 charges left (1350 GP)
One well-sculpted trumpet with gem inlay: not magical, just very nice (200 GP)
Scroll: Divine, spells Snare; Command; Magic Circle Against Good (550 GP)

for 5000 GP

Rinaldo will sell it back on the market all of them for 7290 GP, earning a net profit of 2290 GP[/SBLOCK]

Scott DeWar

Pointing to a Hilt stamp Pendrake explains, "Ist made at Tarag's fojorge. I Wish simple Magigic to make it effective agains more to fight devils like Burgest's and such.

Velmont

First Post
"The simplest enchantment possible would cost around 1900 gp. Now, it you want it to be effective against some devils, it could be turned into a devilbane weapon, and in this case, we are talking around 7200 gp."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"Many thanks, Rinaldo," Eanos says as Hogarth returns with the coins. He counts out Pendrake and Semabin's shares and hands them to his travelling companions.

"I can use one of my couriers to deliver the other shares," he says, depositing all but four gold pieces in his haversack.

"I should check on the courier network, anyway. Been gone a while. I'll leave you to your business, gentlemen. Rinaldo, Hogarth, well met as always. Until next time."

And with a respectful bow to all present, the monk takes his leave.

[sblock=OOC]Don't know if Semabin and Pendrake want to split the 'leftover' or do as Velmont suggested and say 'given to charity,' but Eanos doesn't need it for now. And if there's nothing else, I think I'm off back to the RDI. :) [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Pointing to the four leftover coins, Pendrake says"temple uf Halina cood use all coin possible"

He then bows to Eanos as he leaves, clicking his heals in doing so.

Turning to Renaldo he says," I can not afford basic enchantment. Fur now, I just safe monies."

As Pendrake prepares to leave, he pauses. "I notice Tarag ist not at forjch, Ja? Veer can I findt Maker uf Mythraul churt? Ist not magic, und I tink I can affort und, ..." He pauses to show the holes in his armor through the larger holes in his clothing, "I tink I may neet new armor."

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin ponders di Senzio's offer for a bit, then shakes his head. "Tempting as it is, I think I should save my coin. While I hope I can hire as a caravan guard home to Sairundan soon, I can't quite count on that."

orsal

LEW Judge
[sblock=OOC]Don't know if Semabin and Pendrake want to split the 'leftover' or do as Velmont suggested and say 'given to charity,' but Eanos doesn't need it for now. And if there's nothing else, I think I'm off back to the RDI. :) [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]In the character tracking thread, I rounded the amount to the nearest penny for each of you. If you want to forgo the silver and copper parts, and include a fraction of a crown less on your character sheets when you submit them for approval, that's up to you.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases