Show me your Shelfie!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Finally, after my snarky comment of 6 months ago, have photos to share!

Right behind me - and the shelf you can see when I am in a zoom. The books are part of my To Read "stack" - and yes the top two shelves have 2 layers of paperback books - many can't be seen behind the ones in front.
1676522927021.png

Also in my office - the shelf across from my desk. ALSO part of my to read stack
1676523096740.png

Living room shelves - books I've read, as well as other random non-game books, my kids' old books, even a few of my wife's. Pardon the stack of thrift store donations next to the shelf...
1676523290094.png

1676523418352.png

I've got one more shelf of to-read books which is actually my "closest to the top of my to-read pile". Note the top shelf books (and any other gardening books visible throughout my shelves) are my wife's
1676524115596.png

Ulfgeir

Hero
If we are showing of non-rpg shelves... Let's just say my apartment is cluttered.
I do have lots of books that can be used for reference or inspiration.

First one with lots of books about history, and martials arts/weaponry, and some rpg related art books.

Then a shelf with more history stuff, and books about art/architecture/historical fashion...

And more history, and cook books (including a bunch with historical recipes)

Then more generic reference stuff. Lots of dictionaries, books about writing, typografi, games, IT stuff, math books etc...

And I have two more shelves, with no photos atm. One with just fiction. It is like 3 layers deep, and one with lots of stuff about mythologies and other stuff. A friend borrrowed a number of those books, so therefore no photo as it has a large hole in it...

Attachments

• IMG_20230216_220340.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220340.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20230216_220408.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220408.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20230216_220612.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220612.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230216_220814.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220814.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
If we are showing of non-rpg shelves... Let's just say my apartment is cluttered.
I do have lots of books that can be used for reference or inspiration.

First one with lots of books about history, and martials arts/weaponry, and some rpg related art books.

Then a shelf with more history stuff, and books about art/architecture/historical fashion...

And more history, and cook books (including a bunch with historical recipes)

Then more generic reference stuff. Lots of dictionaries, books about writing, typografi, games, IT stuff, math books etc...

And I have two more shelves, with no photos atm. One with just fiction. It is like 3 layers deep, and one with lots of stuff about mythologies and other stuff. A friend borrrowed a number of those books, so therefore no photo as it has a large hole in it...
What's the language breakdown? I think I see English, Swedish, German - maybe others?

Ulfgeir

Hero
What's the language breakdown? I think I see English, Swedish, German - maybe others?
English and Swedish only. I have a dictionary for French, but what little French I learned 30+ years ago would not let me read anything in it. I used to have some boks for learning Japanese as well, I lent them to a friend and he misplaced them when moving.

Remove ads