• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Show me your Shelfie!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Finally, after my snarky comment of 6 months ago, have photos to share!

Right behind me - and the shelf you can see when I am in a zoom. The books are part of my To Read "stack" - and yes the top two shelves have 2 layers of paperback books - many can't be seen behind the ones in front.
1676522927021.png

Also in my office - the shelf across from my desk. ALSO part of my to read stack
1676523096740.png

Living room shelves - books I've read, as well as other random non-game books, my kids' old books, even a few of my wife's. Pardon the stack of thrift store donations next to the shelf...
1676523290094.png

1676523418352.png

I've got one more shelf of to-read books which is actually my "closest to the top of my to-read pile". Note the top shelf books (and any other gardening books visible throughout my shelves) are my wife's
1676524115596.png

Ulfgeir

Hero
If we are showing of non-rpg shelves... Let's just say my apartment is cluttered.
I do have lots of books that can be used for reference or inspiration.

First one with lots of books about history, and martials arts/weaponry, and some rpg related art books.

Then a shelf with more history stuff, and books about art/architecture/historical fashion...

And more history, and cook books (including a bunch with historical recipes)

Then more generic reference stuff. Lots of dictionaries, books about writing, typografi, games, IT stuff, math books etc...

And I have two more shelves, with no photos atm. One with just fiction. It is like 3 layers deep, and one with lots of stuff about mythologies and other stuff. A friend borrrowed a number of those books, so therefore no photo as it has a large hole in it...

Attachments

• IMG_20230216_220340.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220340.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20230216_220408.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220408.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20230216_220612.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220612.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20230216_220814.jpg
    IMG_20230216_220814.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
If we are showing of non-rpg shelves... Let's just say my apartment is cluttered.
I do have lots of books that can be used for reference or inspiration.

First one with lots of books about history, and martials arts/weaponry, and some rpg related art books.

Then a shelf with more history stuff, and books about art/architecture/historical fashion...

And more history, and cook books (including a bunch with historical recipes)

Then more generic reference stuff. Lots of dictionaries, books about writing, typografi, games, IT stuff, math books etc...

And I have two more shelves, with no photos atm. One with just fiction. It is like 3 layers deep, and one with lots of stuff about mythologies and other stuff. A friend borrrowed a number of those books, so therefore no photo as it has a large hole in it...
What's the language breakdown? I think I see English, Swedish, German - maybe others?

Ulfgeir

Hero
What's the language breakdown? I think I see English, Swedish, German - maybe others?
English and Swedish only. I have a dictionary for French, but what little French I learned 30+ years ago would not let me read anything in it. I used to have some boks for learning Japanese as well, I lent them to a friend and he misplaced them when moving.

Remove ads