• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Show us your favourite character sheet

I gotta say i really love the numinera sheet. But although i like numinera i definitely like d&d more. I wish the d&d character sheets could be like the numinera ones. I dont think it would be a difficult shift.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
I had a thing for the LBB Traveller Character Sheets. They were supposed to look like official government forms and did!
LBB Character sheet.png

dvvega

Explorer
@Morrus I like these - the application form more than the schoolbook (my schoolbooks were never that well organised) so it does not evoke the same feeling as one of a myriad of application forms I had to fill out for future tenants when I worked the front desk at a real estate agents way back when I was very young.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I am rather fond of the sheets I whipped up for a Savage Worlds conversion of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Strange Aeons.
Thanks for this - I'm off to figure out how folding a character sheet can make it more inspirational.

I can see it now - for a mad scientist game, you write your stats all over both sides of the sheet. Then you ball it up, and have to access your sheet like it's a cell nucleus. You get to "unravel" it once per scene to access the outermost elements...

Remove ads