Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
*After several hours of climbing, Cade is Fatigued, but they manage to get the team, minus Alton, down to the cavern floor.*

*From here, they can see a huge pile of shattered and fallen rocks, some of which seem to have been hewn. Findoram believes that it might have once been a stone bridge leading down from above, but if so, something destroyed it. From down at the edge of the cliff, the crystalline structures--and they are definitely structures from this vantage point--stretch before them, scattered around a huge central crystal spire. They have a sense of foreboding from the spire, making them feel like approaching would be gravely dangerous, and yet both items indicate that this is exactly the way they must go.*

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram agrees with Cade: "I think it would be wise to rest here but after we scout the direct surroundings. We must first secure a safe perimiter i say"

BigB

First Post
Rest would be good. We want to all be ready before we face anything else. I suggest those of us not fatigued scout a short ways to make sure nothing is waiting to ambush us in the rubble.

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks around the surrounding area, his brow furrowed in concentration.

"Let me see if I can discover any malevolence coming from this area."

[sblock=OOC]Eskon will detect evil now and continue to do so every few minutes while he is awake.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think I'll rest here if ya don't mind."

Cade takes a seat and leans against a rock, resting from his hard climb.

Remove ads