Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group rests a bit longer to finish recovering from their ordeal, since they are still a bit injured, and then they begin to head outwards, following the other group who has already left. As they walk out of the large building into the crystalline city, a shadowy shape emerges from behind one of the crystals. They recognise the figure of Irene, Findoram and company's halfling companion, who seemed to have vanished during the ordeal.*

"Hail, everyone. You have it, right? The thing Elaice sent us to get?"

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: In line with my post in the GD thread I agreed with RA that Findoram will not participate actively in this adventure form this point foreward. He'll stick around to see the end of it and is available as NPC. Cheers!

BigB

First Post
*The group rests a bit longer to finish recovering from their ordeal, since they are still a bit injured, and then they begin to head outwards, following the other group who has already left. As they walk out of the large building into the crystalline city, a shadowy shape emerges from behind one of the crystals. They recognise the figure of Irene, Findoram and company's halfling companion, who seemed to have vanished during the ordeal.*

"Hail, everyone. You have it, right? The thing Elaice sent us to get?"

Where have you been? No we do not have it, but the child will be cured.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"By the Nine Hells! What do you mean you don't have it? Who has it? Zarindas? That bastard!"

(OOC: Zarindas, for those on IA who forget, is your patron's name. Irene one would think, may not have heard that name before)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Irene heads off in pursuit of the other group once she is filled in about what happened. Meanwhile, the others head back towards Orussus. Shortly after leaving the desert (with Meliana and Sashal) behind, the group encounters Zarindas.*

"Do you have it? My Alyx...I, I can take it back for her now."

*When they mention what happens, he grimaces deeply.*

"Then all is lost...I must away my friends. I am afraid I have no money to spend on a reward for you--I will have to put everything towards Alyx's health. But you seem to have made yourselves wealthy with the treasures of the vault, so I am glad that you received some recomponse at least."

(OOC: Unless anyone wants to do anything else, I declare this adventure complete. Any judge want to assign GM credits and approve the final awards, etc?)

Brain

First Post
ooc: Been on this adventure so long (in RL time) that I've forgotten how we handle purchasing stuff and all that in the main town. Anybody got a link to guidelines on that?

Remove ads