Sialia Doodles, Again

Sialia

First Post
I've been gone so long, I don't even know where the proper forum for art threads goes. Anyway, I've started doodling again and want to share. You think of a better place for the thread, let me know.

Attachments

• ShimmeringSamite.jpg
    ShimmeringSamite.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 189

Sialia

First Post
All Hail King Torg!

Got to play Kobolds Ate My Baby for the first time last week and it was awesome. The game is a hoot, the players were wonderful, and the illustrations in the manual set the tone so well, I couldn't stop admiring them. So my tribute doodle:

Attachments

• AmazinMystoKobold.jpeg
    AmazinMystoKobold.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 166

Sialia

First Post
Also, The Scampering Chaos draws

My kid--aka the Scampering Chaos a while back--is now old enough to both play and draw (at the same time, no less) and she did this one. Am I a little proud of her? I think I spent the whole game trying to rip off one sketch as good . . . she claims it was no big deal--she was just copying from the game manual, but I dunno--I saw her freehand this. Gives you some idea how much fun the doodles in the manual are, anyway. If you haven't already clicked through and checked it out, you should. The artist is John Kovalic, of Dork Tower, Chez Geek, and Munchkin. See? I told you this was a hoot.

Attachments

• Trughru.jpg
    Trughru.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 121

Sialia

First Post
King Torg Is Not Impressed By Winning Smile

Sometimes, a winning smile is just not quite enough . . .

Attachments

• WinningSmileProbNotHelp.jpg
    WinningSmileProbNotHelp.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 104

Remove ads