• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sialia's New Deck

Sialia said:
For those curious, so far the suits I'm working on will be "celestial" (dark blue) "creatures" (haven't decided on a single color background as yet) "inventions" (dark green) and then perhaps I will start working on "people" (which would included things like the knight card, perhaps a jester or bard, maybe some royals . . .we'll see. Depends on various things. It's very hard for me to settle on who is "important" to portray.)

Let me know if you need a model for the bard card. I'll do nudity, but only if its tasteful. :p

Sialia

First Post
These have some rough edges yet. I may clean them up a bit later. Hands too unsteady to do it now, but I just had to share the drafts, cause they're shiny. Mostly shiny, anyway.

Attachments

• unicorn.jpg
    unicorn.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 142
  • dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 130
  • script.jpg
    script.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

All good stuff. The unicorn thumbnail looks really cool actually since it has so many nice whorls. But they are all good. I'm going to build this into a deck for a game somehow. :)

Gulla

Adventurer
I like the dog and the quill/paper/letter card very much, but I think the unicorn has a bit much of a forehead and snout (? whatever the nose part of a horse is in English). When viewed as a thumbnail it is gorgeous, but in the full size version I find the head a little hard to recognize/identify.

And I'll add a happy birthday as well :)

Håkon

Remove ads