Sidhe Li vs. MidKnight

Wicht

Hero
Sitting by a fountain, surrounded by young toughs who want to bask in his power, Sidhe Li seems disturbed and sullen.

He wants a fight. Once he fought for honor, but now he no longer knows why he fights, except that some compelling force seems to urge him on...

Who will fight him... the challenge is open to all
(except Graydoom and Meowth)

Sidhe Li of the Fountain: son of Wicht;
Gang Boss 0
6 yen

I will not be on constantly today nor tomorrow, but would like to get something started

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ sorry to interupt your thread Wicht, just trying to remember. Dark Masters mark their converted right? So I should also gain a rank, no? ]

MidKnight

First Post
"Ahhh... The voices of villainy - always looking to gain through others suffering. You may have declined to fight me Dark One, but I can pound on your marked!"

OOC: Didn't see my name on the list:D Do you accept or decline???

Wicht

Hero
To MidKniight, Sidhe Li stands and speaks...

"How feeble your kicks are, it must be a lack of training, but when I defeat you, you can be buried in that moldy old thing you call a family graveyard and no longer have to worry about training.
...Bah, I don't even find your cat interesting!"

I find your cat to be tedious, your graveyard to be weathered, and your foot to be ignorant.

Kalanyr

Explorer
If noone has any objections I shall judge.

Despite Sidhe Li's attempts at an insult the Brown Belt is unphased insults to MidKnight.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the volcano north-east of Xiang-Xia Province on the evening of the sword.

Wicht

Hero
Kalanyr said:
Despite Sidhe Li's attempts at an insult the Brown Belt is unphased insults to MidKnight.

hehe - why does everyone always forget...

Sidhe Li waits and positions himself to answer MidKnight's first attack

reiella

Explorer
Reowth Meowth, I shall watch this fight meowth.

After this is finished, one way or the other MidKnight, Meowth will be willing to fight you as earlier agreed.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Ahh! The loving feeling of being wanted!:D

IC: "Your feeble attempt to insult me is insulting in and of itself! This will be a pleasant lesson, I believe. So we shall go for three flags and I would like to make this a strategy match as well!"

MidKnight considers his first set of moves:

1. The fan appears within the desert; leaps over the assailment of the willow!
2. The crane perfectly torments the knoll; fends off the drive of the soul! - USED
3. The lizard shreds the village; dodges the speed of the rosewood! - USED
4. The fan tramples the well; guards against the gaze of the steel!
5. The rabbit dominates the groto; shreds the offensive of the vermin! - USED

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases