Sidhe Li vs. MidKnight

MidKnight

First Post
"The cards are stacked against you, young one... Let us see what you can do with them!"

MidKnight leaps straight at Sidhe Li. He throws short punches and quick little kicks at him furiously. None of the kicks or punches are really meant to connect, but are instead meant to wear down the corrupted one, tormenting him with the knowledge that any of them could breech his defenses and take him down.

As Sidhe Li moves to counter-attack, MidKnight gives him a look so cold, that it forces him to take a step backwards. The look digs through his being and peers into his very soul. "I still see the battle fought within you, Sidhe Li. Meowth hasn't driven the goodness from you fully yet! Repent now! Ask for forgiveness from the Red Belts, before it is too late!"

The crane perfectly torments the knoll; fends off the drive of the soul!

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: MidKnight's official schedule for the week.
Tuesday - Friday: on from 9am cst until 2pm cst and then again (after work) from 1am until around 3am

Never a guarantee - just the usual times I am on (posted to expidite the fight).:D

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li's first hand

1. The spider rides by the plain; scatters the slash of the rain!
2. The frog silences the temple; waves away the rising of the amphibian!

USED The mongoose bows above the lake; conceals the cut of the willow!
USED The thorn overwhelms the pond; guards against the quickening of the armor!
USED The thunder scourges the heavens; reduces the kick of the dark sunbeam!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li adopts the stance of the mongoose and tumbles into MidKnights attack, attacking with a cutting strike at the last minute.

The mongoose bows above the lake; conceals the cut of the willow!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Once more 3 spiders materialize beside the judge.

" There is little point in bowing above a lake when your opponents is tormenting you."

1 Spider scurries over to MidKnight's side.

Point MidKnight, 1 Flag MidKnight 2 Flags Neutral

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
MidKnight quickly reaches through Sidhe Li's defenses, shredding his armor and knocking him back.

The lizard shreds the village; dodges the speed of the rosewood!

Wicht

Hero
Seizing upon a percieved opening in the others defenses, Sidhe Li rushes to overwhelm MidKnight, looking to dump him into a nearby mud-puddle.

SNEAKY TRICK: Change location to pond

The thorn overwhelms the pond; guards against the quickening of the armor!

Wicht

Hero
MidKnight said:
sorry - i have to leave- got to take 7mnt peg wife to hospital, try to be back later

You have a peg wife? Better see to her then :)

No problem, I remember them days, heh. Do you know what you are expecting?

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the pond north-east of Xiang-Xia Province on the evening of the sword.

The spider runs back from MidKnights side to the middle.

"To overwhelm is more impressive than to shred. I find in favour of Sidhe Li's move"

3 Flags Neutral

Last edited:

Remove ads