Sidhe Li vs. MidKnight

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li spins out of the way as the crushing blow descends. He spins right across the mud puddle hoping that MidKnight will once more fall into it as he misses.

The lotus blossum spins across the pond; guards against the descent of the thorn!

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC-Sorry about the earlier lack of flavor and completeness, I was in a hurry to leave for school

The Judge applauds MidKnights move and a Spider hurries to MidKnights side.

Point MidKnight

1 Flag MidKnight 2 Flags Neutral

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry about the delay - been busy again...:(

"Surrender and repent NOW!!" MidKnight screams out at the fallen warrior. "Perhaps seeing what you once were will bring you back to sanity!"

MidKnight then launches into a blurringly fast attack, punching and dodging with the fervor of a storm.

The blizzard speaks facing the heavens; dodges the storm of the willow!

Wicht

Hero
"You have no idea what i am!" replies Sidhe Li. What am I. The answer was important but for some reason Sidhe Li could not remember.

The ki-rin wounds the wetlands; parries the edge of the armor!

Kalanyr

Explorer
There is a long pause where the Judge seems to be uncertain of which move is the superior eventually he finally decides that MidKnights defence is better.

Another black spider scurries to MidKnight

Point MidKnight 2 Flags MidKnight 1 Flag Neutral

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li's next hand

1. The northstar swims upon the prairie; grasps the blood of the vaccuum!
2. The dragon decimates the forest; silences the speed of the river!
3. The ki-rin bows facing the valley; fends off the thrust of the canine!
4. The rat severs the ravine; parries the motion of the water as it scatters the terror of the water!

USED The claw drops close to the temple before it destroys the invisible blade; fends off the violence of the battlements!

:) much better

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
MidKnight's next moves:
1. The toad lies underneath the garden; parries the energy of the stone!
2. The spear shouts with the heavens; shreds the chaos of the stars! - USED
3. The turtle drifts through the badlands; negates the push of the heart!
4. The toad punches from the valley; parts the kick of the fire!
5. The hammer leaps close to the heavens; absorbs the onslaught of the bamboo!

OOC: I think the generator is trying to tell me something here…

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Grabbing the medallion around his neck MidKnight focuses on the power within it. Further calling upon the power of the day and using a style he knows intimitely - He attacks Sidhe Li with every fiber of his body and soul.

He continues to shout at the fallen warrior, practically begging him to change his ways and rejoin the side of honor. Feeling the futility of his words he releases his focus and becomes one with the Katana of the Heavens. The sword swings in and out of Sidhe Li's space, attempting to bring order to the chaos of the villain's life - even if it means cutting him down...

OOC: Using my one-shot token given to MidKnight by Lady Tsin - Allows a master of the Sword to change any generated move to the Sword style - changing spear to sword.

The sword shouts with the heavens; shreds the chaos of the stars!

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li growls at MidKnight and his face becomes bestial. Claws sprout from his hands and he drops to the ground, rolling close to MidKnight before attacking to destroy the spiritual/magical attack MidKnight is using.

The claw drops close to the temple before it destroys the invisible blade; fends off the violence of the battlements!

Remove ads