• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sidhe Li vs Vanor! (Darkness Judgeing)

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li's second hand

1. The chopstick shatters the madlands; parts the speed of the air!
USED The jaguar brutally nails the ricefield; blocks the thrust of the spirit!

3. The monkey wracks the wastelands; silences the stab of the steel!
4. The kama beautifully removes the ravine; scatters the punch of the root!
5. The spider falls near the island; silences the punch of the lily!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li absorbs the hits against him and grows angry. Without thinking his eyes flash red and he launches a single devestating blow.

The jaguar brutally nails the ricefield; blocks the thrust of the spirit

Vanor

First Post
Vanor focus and starts to glow slightly, assuming the speed and power of his namesake. He spins past Sidhe, asorbing his blow, and launching a claw counter attack.

The dragon prances next to the coast when it sings across the hells; reduces the thrust of the lava!

ooc: I figured we might as well end this one way or the other this round :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Ah! There is the dragon! And what a lethally beautiful technique it shows us! With a lesser technique, the jaguar would probably have beat it."

Two points and match to Vanor.

Vanor, your victory here honors you. You have become a Yellow Belt 1 with a record of 2-1.

Sidhe Li, your ancestors bear no grudge against you for this defeat; you have fought well, and will certainly regain your former standing soon. You are now a Yellow Belt 0 with a record of 3-2.

[ooc: Sorry that it took me a while to reply, guys; I had a lot of internet troubles and couldn't load more than the first half of the page, at most. :(]

[edit: Phrasing.]

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor bows to the honorable Sidhe Li

I thank you for the contest, I only regret that my victory has taken you farther away from the goal of opening your own dojo.

He then bows to the honorable judge

Thank you for overseeing this contest.

He then mounts onto the back of his horse and rides off to celebrate his victory with Diamond.

Remove ads