Sidhe Li vs Vanor! (Darkness Judgeing)

Wicht

Hero
while I won't have time today to do a lot of judging, I thought I would try and get in one fight :)

sidhe Li is snapped out of his meditation by an approaching warrior. Eager for a challenge, the young yellow belt leaps to his feet and smiles ready to deliver a challenge!

Anyone and Any Style of fighting

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt 1 (3-1); (0 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
I will face you honorable Sidhe Li, altho I have respect for you, none the less I must say...

I find your people to be like unto a horror, your graveyard to be malodorous, and your defense to be misused.

I would like a 3 flag strat, speed match if I win the insult.

-===---===---===-
Vanor Dragon of the west wind
Yello Belt 0, record 1-1, 2 Yen.
Sig Style Hamer, Dojo Style Dragon. Fist of fury.
(Journyman Judge.)
-===---===---===-

Wicht

Hero
It will be an honor good sir.

I find your dog to be ape-like, your kingdom to be unbearable, and your magic to be insidious.

Lady Diamond

First Post
OOC: I'll get you guys going but for IC and OOC reasons I shouldn't judge the match (bedtime).

Three old hags hobble forward dragging their ever-present foul-smelling pot of steaming newts and mortal pieces,
they chuckle at both combatants, so eager to fight.

"Yum! Ape-like dog! Good in stew", the first one cackles.

"Oh Shutup", the second one growls. "I'm allergic to dog".

"Insidious magic! Excellent!", the third one whines nasally. Sidhe Li, son of Wicht, you win the insult round, set the length and style of the match.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor shows his hand

1) The northstar becomes one with the vineyard; redirects the motion of the mist!
2) *used* The monkey shouts underneath the foothills; protects against the efforts of the ape!
3) The lizard invades the castle; wards off the push of the orchid!
4) The lizard tracks above the ricefield; fends off the assailment of the arrow!
5) *used* The tree becomes one with the prairie; guards against the slash of the willow!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li's first hand

USED The fox slaughters the swamp; menacingly fends off the violence of the willow!
USED The rabbit dances below the vale; avoids the beauty of the spirit!
USED The cherry blossum leaps close to the delta; reduces the onslaught of the invisible blade!
USED The sword storms the savanna; silences the stab of the weapon!

5. The dragon shouts on top of the vineyard; fends off the assailment of the bird!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li enters the sword stance and in true military fashion storms his opponent's defenses!

The sword storms the savanna; silences the stab of the weapon!

Vanor

First Post
Vanor adopts the tree stance, and rushes towards Sidhe Li, wraping him up in a bearhug and driving his knee into his side.

The tree becomes one with the prairie; guards against the slash of the willow!

ooc: We need the location/day and such yet as well...

Lady Diamond

First Post
OOC: Sorry, braindead from studyin'.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the steppes south of Mount Kachi on the morning of the panther.

The three old hags drag their pot of nasty stew away and make way for the new judge

Last edited:

Remove ads