• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil NPC list, Venues list and Map downloads

Ambrus

Explorer
Thank for the heads up regarding Kingdom of Ghouls Rip. Yes indeed I do, though not just the venues but the NPCs as well. Seems both the NPC and venues databases will require some updating. Now I just need to try and get access to the pages concerning Sigil so that I can pour over them and get the specifics (names, descriptions, page numbers, locations, etc). Anyone have a copy who would be willing to help out?

I'm also looking forward to the release of the 4e Manual of the Planes to see what else might have been added in Sigil's writeup there.

Ambrus

Explorer
Perhaps I'm mistaken, I don't actually follow 4e news very closely, but isn't there a product due out in August featuring a full write-up of Sigil? I thought it was the 4e MotP but it might be another product altogether.

Number 6

First Post
NPC download

The link for the NPC database document on the page at Planewalker doesn't seem to work.

Based on the work put into the map and the list of venues, I'm *very* impressed and can't wait to check it out!

After having the Planescape campaign on my shelf ever since it came out, I'm finally running it with my current gang. That stuff is absolutely wonderful and massively useful. We're having a great time with it.

If only they made more miniatures that suit the Planescape campaign.

Please update us when the document is available once again.

Thanks from another fan.

Ambrus

Explorer
The errant link has been fixed and should work properly now.

Thanks for the kind words. It's always nice to hear that someone has dusted off their old Planescape books to run a new campaign. Let me know how you're getting on. :)

sigalig

First Post
Excellent!

Excellent! I'm running a Planescape game online with MapTool, and this is about to become my players' main view of their characters' home city.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads