• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil NPC list, Venues list and Map downloads

SilverFox

First Post
I was wondering if the venues list is still available somewhere? I've had a copy of the map for a while (awesome work Ambrus!!) but never managed to get the venues.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give in tracking this down.

Ambrus

Explorer
Although I'm not into 4e I did flip through a copy in my FLGS and liked what I say about the Cage. Then again, seeing anything new about the Cage is always a pleasure unless it's really bad.

I have been hoping to sit down with a copy so as to update the online resources, but don't really want to buy the book simply for the Sigil chapter. I'm sure I'll find a solution to this quandary in time. ;)

StarFyre

Explorer
I'm currently looking into getting this map printed on high quality photo paper (if very large poster sheets are available), full colour, and then laminated for us.

I've started to DM a new heavy house ruled 4e/3.5E mix Planescape campaign...where at least for the first 4-6 levels.

It's gone well from the first session... and i gave a smaller copy of this mapto everyone; some of whom are new to planescape and had issues navigating thru the city..hehe

1 person cut it up and taped it into a ring :)

Sanjay

idilippy

First Post
Just wanted to post and say that all the links are broken now. I was really looking forward to the NPCs list especially, and the Venues list as well, does anybody have them saved or a working link for them?

Ambrus

Explorer
Hm. I wasn't aware that the links no longer work. I haven't dealt directly with the Planewalker site years so I've no idea what's going on there. I still have the excel files I believe however. I'd be happy to send it to you if you like.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads