• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Signature Voices for the 4ed books

Rhiarion

Explorer
You have all dug deep and come up with people that would be perfect.

Any others?

I would like Monica Belluci (I hope I spelled it right) to voice the sorcerer and class powers.

A voice full of Experience and Charisma, perhaps I could get her to smoke a pack of cigarettes before the taping. ;)

(In real life, its 5.50am Sunday Morning, and after a big night, typing this I spilt my beer!)

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
I would quite like the voice actors for baldurs gate to come in and do it, I think that would be spot on just imagine it.

Edwin on Wizards "Well the you mere monkeys who chose the noble arcane arts can not hope to achieve the dizzying heights of magnificence that I have but even the least of you will be better than any of those sword swinger"

Minsc on Fighters "Magic is impressive but now Minsc talks swords for everyone, To liberally kick the butt of Evil all a person needs is Full plate and to be packing steel, isn't that right boo *squeak*"

Haer Dalis on bards "Now my songbird the whole of the planes is a stage and we are but actors in this decaying place, now let us persue the noblist of professions the humble bard"

Well I'd think it would work anywho :p

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Morgan Freeman would have to read the DMG, for he has the perfect DM voice.

Also, Wormwood you putting Ron Perlman in for Humans = Awesome. Hell, he would probably do it to, he does lots of voice-work.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Wormwood said:
Paladin: Samuel L. Jackson
Win!

I'm tired of these mother****ing demons in my mother****ing world!

[Paladin smites one of the several devils he's fighting]
Paladin: I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished. Well then, allow me to retort. What does the McGuffin look like?

Devil: What?

Paladin: What plane of existence do you come from?

Paladin: What ain't no plane I ever heard of. They speak Common in What?

Paladin: Common, mother****er! Do you speak it?

Devil: Yes!

Paladin: Then you know what I'm saying?

Devil: Yes!

Paladin: Describe what the McGuffin looks like!

Paladin [brandishing holy avenger in the devil's face]: Say what again. Say what again, mother****er! Say what one more Bahamut damned time!

Rechan

Adventurer
Epic Destinies, Quests: James Earl Jones.
Monk: Hugo Weaving.
Shadowdancer/Assasin: Kevin Conroy

You know. It's a shame that Johnny Cash is dead. I'd so see him voicing the Cleric section.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads