• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Spring, MD Group Looking for Players

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
I'm up in white marsh area, and would be interested in playing as long as the commute isn't too bad on the highways. Luckily I live right off 95, so I don't have to travel anything but highways.

I only play modern/modern based games, so I think it looks promising. Not to mention I love sidewinder :)
Jester - go ahead and shoot me an e-mail at the address I list above, and we'll trade some details to see if we're a good fit for you.

jezter6

Explorer
and reply replied to...because i have nothing better to do while sitting in the hotel room watching the Braves game. GO BRAVES! (Funny, while trying to get into a gaming group around Washinton DC I'm rooting against the hometown team...)

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
and reply replied to...because i have nothing better to do while sitting in the hotel room watching the Braves game. GO BRAVES! (Funny, while trying to get into a gaming group around Washinton DC I'm rooting against the hometown team...)
*puts on his Nationals hat* Curse your foul hide to the depths of oblivion! We will rule the national league east with an Iron Fist!

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
at least i'm a fan of the O's...

Just don't get started on football, or I may not be allowed into your group :p
heheh - I like the Minnesota Vikings, and that's about it. I'm not enamored of any of the local teams. :)

And I don't really care what baseball team you like.

The_Universe

First Post
Seonaid said:
Are you still recruiting? I'm interested! :)
We think we may have filled at least one of our spots, but we *may* have another available. Drop me a line at kennon dot bauman at gmail dot com and tell me a little bit about yourself.

jezter6

Explorer
Watch out, these guys are......

pretty cool people. :p

* now wonders if that bribe would be enough to score a gencon copy of M&M2e when Universe goes *

heheh

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads