• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Spring, MD Group Looking for Players

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
Watch out, these guys are......

pretty cool people. :p

* now wonders if that bribe would be enough to score a gencon copy of M&M2e when Universe goes *

heheh
I'll see what I can do.

..which reminds me, I think we're still on for Saturday, July 27 for the next game session - your first with us. :)

The_Universe

First Post
In case anyone is wondering, we're still recruiting! We've had two strong possibilities, but neither has materialized into an actual additional gamer. ;) Let me know if you're interested!

Wasteland Knight

Adventurer
Hi there! Your campaign sounds like a blast - are you still looking for players? I'm moving to the NoVA area by the end of November, and I'm looking for a game. From what I know, Silver Spring is a reasonable commute from where I'll be living (Mapquest tells me the commute from Herndon to Silver Spring is about 45 minutes). If this is true, I'd be interested. BTW, my sig has a link to my post in Gamers looking for a game...

We rarely play anytime when traffic would be bad (and oh my goodness, does it get bad) - so I'd say 45 minutes is about right. :)

Feel free to send out an email to The Universe or me (or both of us - whatever really).

elizabeth dot bauman at gmail dot com and kennon dot bauman at gmail dot com

Wasteland Knight

Adventurer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Feel free to send out an email to The Universe or me (or both of us - whatever really).

elizabeth dot bauman at gmail dot com and kennon dot bauman at gmail dot com

Email sent...please let me know if it didn't go through (thought I typed the email addresses correctly, but you never know)...

The_Universe

First Post
Wasteland Knight said:
Email sent...please let me know if it didn't go through (thought I typed the email addresses correctly, but you never know)...
Got the mail! I haven't had time to respond, as of yet - work is busy.

Anyway - no worries. The mail has been recieved!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads