Silver Subscription not working

john112364

First Post
Hi [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION].

Like the title says. Paypal took my money back in December, but I still can't use any of my silver subsciber benefits. I've been patient because there is a lot going on, but i would really appreciate it if you could acvtivate my subscription.

Thanks.

John

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It probably went through while the site was down, because it's not registered at this end. Could you shoot the PayPal receipt over to me so I can fix it for you?

john112364

First Post
Yeah, it was mid-December, so that sounds like it got lost in the hack. I didn't even think of that.
I sent it to your hotmail account because I couldn't figure out how to attach a PDF with my pm on my iPad. :eek:
If you need anything else let me know.
Thanks again.

Jemal

Adventurer
Similar problem, became a silver sub after the site came back after the hack. I just gave the money to help out, but wouldn't mind the silver sub title I've seen others sporting as a 'hey look i did something'. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, it was mid-December, so that sounds like it got lost in the hack. I didn't even think of that.
I sent it to your hotmail account because I couldn't figure out how to attach a PDF with my pm on my iPad. :eek:
If you need anything else let me know.
Thanks again.

Should be fixed now!

Similar problem, became a silver sub after the site came back after the hack. I just gave the money to help out, but wouldn't mind the silver sub title I've seen others sporting as a 'hey look i did something'. :)

Your account looks fine to me. You can set the silver title in your settings.

john112364

First Post
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] everything seems to be working now. Thanks! Now I can get rid of those annoying ads again lol.

[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION] if you go to setting, look for group memberships under "My account". Check the silver subscriber button and you can strut with the rest of us Silvers. :cool:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases