• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne Games] Template Troves III Available Now!

Frilf

Explorer
It is with great happiness and stuff that Silverthorne Games is pleased to announce the following:

Template Troves, Volume III: Diseases, Parasites & Symbiotes is now available for purchase at RPG Now! Written by industry veteran Gary Astleford, TT3 contains twenty-one new templates for turning your favorite mundane creatures into formidable freaks of nature. Cover art by Ted Wing III. Interior art by Cara J. Mitten. Edited by d20 rules wrangler extraordinaire, John Cooper. Click on the link below to grab your copy today - on sale for only US$6.00!

YES! I want my TT3!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Frilf said:
Greetings, all! Good news from the Silverthorne front! Those of you who had thought I'd been living under a rock for the past couple of months are probably right. But I digress...

Yeah, I've been wondering where you disappeared too. I was worried that the Hurricane Season blew you to the other side of the world.

Good to see that Template Troves III is on its way.

Cheers!

KF72

DMH

First Post
I was starting to think it was vaporware (you announced it in February or March IIRC). The subject makes me think it will be my most favorite product of yours.

Frilf

Explorer
DMH said:
I was starting to think it was vaporware (you announced it in February or March IIRC). The subject makes me think it will be my most favorite product of yours.

LOL. We don't deal in (much) vaporware. We do have limited staff and resources at times, so we get the projects done as we can afford to do so :) I also like to do things right if I'm going to do them at all, so there are often quality control issues involved.

If you like templates that are a little macabre and creepy (and sometimes outright disturbing), you're going to love this one. Gary has done a good job here and we're excited about this one. Just leafing through his proposal, I got about a thousand ideas for nasty campaign twists and interesting adventure ideas. It's inspirational - in a sadistic kinda way :]

Front and back cover thumbnails are attached below. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• TT3-Cover-1-Thumb.jpg
    TT3-Cover-1-Thumb.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 82
  • TT3-Cover-1-Back-Thumb.jpg
    TT3-Cover-1-Back-Thumb.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 79

DMH

First Post
I really can't tell what is on the back- it looks like an ogre talking on a cell phone while trapped in a magical web. ;)

I like the Book of Unremitting Horror and there isn't much more disturbing than that (though you couldn't pay me to read FATAL).

Frilf

Explorer
It IS an ogre on a cell phone. It's the new "upwardly mobile giant-kin" template. He's also wearing a Swatch and his sporty Beemer's parked behind him. :)

J/K, of course. The image is actually that of a "distorted gnoll", but the back cover pic is so small you can't really make it out. It'll be larger in the PDF, I promise :)

DMH

First Post
Is it going to have grafts as well?

I found a couple excellent sources of symbiotes- Windriders of the Jagged Cliffs and Dragon 255 (both Dark Sun related) and I am hoping for lots of symbiotes in TT 3.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads