Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sounds like handwaving the end is the plan then. It's been a good story and it'll be worth hearing how it ends. The backup team found us? When? I had forgotten that there was another team on the way! :confused:

@Manzanita: If we're all retiring anyway, would you like to say that Rowan and Phoenix settle down together somewhere, or just not go into that detail? It's been fun RPing their budding relationship.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
Wow, yeah, I completely forgot there was another group working on getting in touch with us. We could roleplay out the last bits of the story, meet the backup party, and maybe narrate any fights since those are usually what takes the longest.
[/SBLOCK]

orsal

LEW Judge
EsSarch

"Compensation? We have nothing, really. Just our weapons and our skills. I suppose you have something else you need done."

"There is always something to be done. If you are not inclined to hunt down the diseased survivor, you can always hunt down a former beneficiary of my good works who has not been paying his debts. Do not kill him, but remind him why it is not good to cross EsSarch, who can always find people to do him favours. Do that, and let me know everything you can describe about the escapee from your last battle, and you will have earned your pay."

OOC: I had hoped you'd buy him off with a little of your loot, as that would have been faster to play out and wind down the adventure. But, one last quick quest is fine with me, if it's OK with you.

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"Fine, fine. So we will be needing to break some bones? Maybe he is needing some cutting as well? Perhaps we can be pushing him down some stairs or off a short building?" Lookspring perks up a bit at the thought of some sanctioned mayhem.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: If it ends it quicker, I'd be fine with paying him off with some loot. Since I'm retiring Phoenix anyway, it wouldn't matter in the end.

Remove ads