Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

jkason

First Post
But what about my other question, are we back in orussus?

((OOC: I'm not the DM, but since we hand-waved the final battle and have the xp and treasure award, I think it's safe to assume our characters could be assumed free, whether they chose to travel back to Orussus or are in the limbo of characters not sitting in the RDI.

They can't adventure until level approval, but I don't think there's anything to prevent them socializing.))

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(( I am getting ready to get appoval for leveling))

Pendrak then heads to whichever direction the rest of the party goes (thinking back to the ship then orrusus?)

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Yeah, nothing more to do except sell the stuff. If you're going to sell it to Rinaldo di Senzio's shop, go to that thread and post there. Your return to Orussus is uneventful.

jkason

First Post
Yeah, nothing more to do except sell the stuff. If you're going to sell it to Rinaldo di Senzio's shop, go to that thread and post there. Your return to Orussus is uneventful.

Hooray for uneventful. :) Thanks again for picking up both threads, orsal, and negotiating us through it. Off to the inn for Eanos, I think. :)

jkason

First Post
So you're not going to di Senzio's first? Or are you going to count on Pendrake to do the selling for you and give you your portion?

((OOC: Actually, the diSenzio thread doesn't seem to be showing when I look at LEW, and I believe Search is only for CS accounts? Is Rinaldo still around? Figured the inn was a decent place nearby to drop Eanos in the meanwhile, where he can quickly excuse himself and walk down the street for any selling that needs to take place?))

orsal

LEW Judge
((OOC: Actually, the diSenzio thread doesn't seem to be showing when I look at LEW,

I get it on the front page (last updated Nov 2009): http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-en-world/161885-shop-di-senzios-magical-shop.html

Velmont posted last week to Gen Disc saying he never really left, still followed his threads even if he's not actively playing. I just posted asking him to confirm that the shop is active.

At any rate, you (I take it "you" at this point means Eanos, Pendrake, and Semabin) should either agree to try to sell to Rinaldo, or to sell on the market, in which case I'll calculate your net gain.

jkason

First Post
I say sell it to renaldo, while all three of us meet at DiSenzio's

Works for me. Let's sell to Rinaldo. Eanos actually even adventured with Rinaldo once, so it'll be a fun bit of RP. Actually, might as well use Eanos' courier service from that adventure to get him out of the RDI. Meet ya at the store thread. :)

Remove ads