Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

ajanders

Explorer
(Hey BigB, which is the right thread to ask questions of Mellubb like "What do the people we're trying to rescue look like?" and "How do we identify ourselves as a rescue party, not a collection of bandits out to kill them and take their stuff?")

Michael stops whistling and looks at Eanos, puzzled.
"Was I? Pardon me."

He moves past Pendrake into the point.
"Pendrake, if we meet something unfriendly, try not to charge it until I slap you on the shoulder."
Michael grins wolfishly.
"Trust me. It'll be worth the wait."

Moving forward, Michael begins to scan the ground for tracks.
url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1969034/]1d20+8=16[/url]url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1969034/]1d20+8=16[/url]
(there's an additional +2 if there are undead tracks around...which seems unlikely, I admit)

Michael leads the party towards, but not yet into, the ruins.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(Hey BigB, which is the right thread to ask questions of Mellubb like "What do the people we're trying to rescue look like?" and "How do we identify ourselves as a rescue party, not a collection of bandits out to kill them and take their stuff?")

OOC: Doh! good question! I was just too glad to get pendrake into an adventure , I didn't think about that

BigB

First Post
ooc: This thread will be best to continue posts.

[Back at the RDI] Melubb decribes the group you are seeking to help.

Phoenix, an Elan, wears studded leather shirt/skirt and studded thigh high boots. Her constant frown seems to turn people off before they can really get to know her. With stuningly violet eyes and fiery red hair, she lights up any room she enters, at least until her lack of manners or even common courtesy dim peoples thoughts of her.

Rowan is classically good looking; tall, dark human with black hair. He wears breastplate armor and carries a guisarme.

Lookspring is small even for a Katara. His fur is black and gray with a spotted tabby coloration. He is excitable and prone to lash out when surprised. He wears a shining mithril chain shirt with a handaxe at his side and a composite longbow on his back. Upon his head is a wolf's head that he can pull down over his face like a mask when he desires.

At least that is how they appeared the last time I was in their presence.

ooc: marching order? Michael in the lead then...

jkason

First Post
OOC: Eanos is taking rear guard unless someone objects. Which I believe puts Semabin third (there are only four of us, right?)

ajanders

Explorer
(Did Mellubb provide any credentials for the party? Letter of introduction, a signet ring. funky hat?)

Michael sighs when he hears about another Elan.
"Doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, claims to be a god?"
He sighs again.
"I won't make promises then. Those folk have a real knack for stirring up trouble for themselves and everyone around them. I may not be able to get them out of trouble."
He sounds even less happy when he hears about Lookspring.
"All right: I'll see what I can do. But the last time I got involved with something like this, it ended badly."

Meanwhile, back in Rivenblight, Michael leads the party around the ruins looking for tracks or any signs of life. He doesn't go out of his way to make noise, but he doesn't hide himself either.

"We might get lucky: they could have come out this way and just holed up somewhere to rest and recover. Might could be if they see us, they'll flag us down."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(Did Mellubb provide any credentials for the party? Letter of introduction, a signet ring. funky hat?)

"All right: I'll see what I can do. But the last time I got involved with something like this, it ended badly."
"Not to worry, mein herr, ve are here to keep that from goink bat. Ist not to verry."

Meanwhile, back in Rivenblight, Michael leads the party around the ruins looking for tracks or any signs of life. He doesn't go out of his way to make noise, but he doesn't hide himself either.

"We might get lucky: they could have come out this way and just holed up somewhere to rest and recover. Might could be if they see us, they'll flag us down."

1d20-1=6

Pendrake sneaks along as best as he can clink clank klang clink chang ting

BigB

First Post
marching order:

Michael
Pendrake move silent=6
Semabin
Eanos spot 31, listen 27

direction? Do you circle the ruins first or go right in?

ooc: It would be good if you make spot, listen, hide, move silent checks (if you are trying any of that) each round until you encounter something. The bad things that go bump in the night live here :devil: haha

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases