Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After a moment Pendrake calms down and actually chucklse softly. "Undead workers. not eat. not drink always follows orders. "

orsal

LEW Judge
So you all sit down, a little uneasy at being waited on by a robed skeleton, but after Eanos points it out, Semabin and Pendrake also notice that they little piece of face sticking out the eye slot is in fact a little piece of skull.

One of the robed skeletons brings over a price list, which it places on your table without speaking. There is a varied selection of food and drink.

Scott DeWar

The northerner has been traveling and fighting for some time now and this is his first sit down meal since the red dragon inn, so he grabs a menue and reads it to see what is available.

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin idly checks whether there is any Sairundani Stormbrew on the menu, not really expecting it. "In any case, I suspect this is not an ideal place to get information on our mission." he continues to whisper.

Scott DeWar

Pendrake looks to Semibin with an 'doh!' expresion and immediately starts reading the menue to see what is on it.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Semabin idly checks whether there is any Sairundani Stormbrew on the menu, not really expecting it. "In any case, I suspect this is not an ideal place to get information on our mission." he continues to whisper.

"I suspect there's nothing ideal on this whole island," the monk says, remembering the stares from the shadows. "But since we got nothing more specific than descriptions of the three we're seeking and that they're somewhere on this island, I say it's worth seeing if these creatures speak, or can point us to someone who does. I'm afraid we've spent far too long just getting here."

Far less composed than he prefers to be, Eanos' eyes sweep the room, looking for someone living who might be in the employ of the restaurant. If he sees no one, he'll ask their undead server on its return if the party can talk to anyone for local information.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases