Sins of Our Fathers - 2/10 - Final Update

grodog

Hero
Destan, it has been some time since I've last posted in your SH, but I have to say a hearty thank you to you and your players: you and Sep are the only SHs that I read, and I've thoroughly enjoyed this one since my first read :D

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

Destan,

You're using third person-limited viewpoint? I was wondering if this is your standard writing style or if you made a conscience choice for this particular story?

Nice, entertaining, well-paced story. I enjoy reading it purely for the style. You always manage to include a few words that cause me to make a trip to my favorite online dictionary.

frostrune

First Post
Fellow readers,

One of Destan's players here. Thought I'd take a quick opportunity to extend our thanks for your kind words and encouragement to our fearless DM. We enjoy seeing our story in print as much as you all but it would never get done if we were the only ones hounding him. Keep up the good work!

We are quickly approaching the point in the story hour where our records improve dramatically. Now that Borbidon's Plate and Axe have been introduced, thought that you might like my humble interpretation.

Thanks Again,

Frostrune, a.k.a. Baden Dost

frostrune

First Post
Oops forgot the attachement.

Frostrune

Attachments

• Baden Dost.jpg
    Baden Dost.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 669

Lela

First Post
There's a feeling I only get when I've read/watched an amazing story (or part thereof). Something like peace mixed with thought. I find myself calm and relaxed. It takes a moment for the world to come back into focus around me--the tunnel vision having been overwelming. Even the pain from my badly sprained wrist returns less intense (at least for a while). Everything's a little brighter and all those stupid people are a little less annoying.

Destan, your writing is one of the few times I get to feel this. It's likely the reason I spend so much time in the Story Hour forum. Just that little bit of awe and wonder after such an amazing read is worth it every time. Other authors have it from time to time but there are some, like you, who inspire it with nearly every update.

It's a drug. One I'm proud to be addicted too. Thank you.

Nasma

First Post
My first impression of Pori was that of the standard campaign plot hook provider, but he's turned out to be almost as interesting as the PCs themselves.

Amazing update Destan, can't think of much else to say.

Remove ads